8 Days Tour From Tangier Marrakech Via Merzouga – Marrakech Desert Trip
#book 8-Days Itinerary Covering: Tangier-Blue City – Meknes – Fez – Merzouga – Marrakech
Best 8 Days Tour from Tangier : Morocco Tours Travel | Marrakech Adventure Tours | 8-Days 7 Night Tour from Tangier to Desert Trip | 8 Days tour from Tangier Holidays | 8-Days 7-Nights Morocco Wildlife Holidays Tours | 8-Days Deseret trips, holidays and vacations .
8-Days Tour From Tangier to Marrakech via Merzouga
Activity Schedule :
Safe to Travel // Nature Price Inclusive // Activities Optional // Flexible bookings // Availability: Daily // Starting Time :8 AM // Pick up & Drop Back // Instant Confirmation
Book Your Best 8-Days From Tangier To Marrakech Via Merzouga Desert Tour
Are you planning 8 days tour of enjoyment? We have specifically designed tour packages covering numerous parts of the country here. Take up the classic golden triangle tour or best 8-days desert tour if you are looking for a flawless time. If you love heritage and culture, you can take up World Morocco tours to explore the 8 Days tour from Tangier Via desert Tour from tangier . Do you love nature? Take the south Morocco hill station tour or the Morocco desert tour. Are you planning a relaxing time? You can choose nightlife style Sahara Desert tour packages or stick with World Morocco spiritual vacation time. 8 days tour from tangier , 8 days tour from tangier , 8 tour from tangier to marrakech
Browse through our 8-days trip from Tangier via Desert Tour itineraries and choose one to enjoy an enchanting time in Morocco . 8 days tour from tangier , 8 days tour from tangier , 8 tour from tangier to marrakech
8 Day from Tangier to Marrakech Via Merzouga desert trip
This 8-day itinerary combines culture, history, and adventure. Begin in northern Morocco in Tangier and Chefchaouen before your way south to Fes, through the desert, and over the Atlas Mountains to Marrakech. you will discover the influence of empires and dynasties on Morocco, from Fes the spiritual capital to Meknes and amazing gates. 8 days tour from tangier , 8 days tour from tangier , 8 tour from tangier to marrakech
Departures from Tangier occur on a daily basis. the best of 8 days tour from tangier to Marrakech is packed with many sites, making your tour interesting as you’ll be experiencing one scenery after another. The incredible change of landscape is stunning: From the Haouz plains near Marrakech to several valleys and oases including High Atlas Mountains, rocky plateaus, and the dramatic Erg Chebbi dunes. So if you’d like to discover the deepest of Moroccan desert, this is the best trip for you
Book Your 8-Days tour from Tangier to Marrakech desert tour with us ,Standard & Luxury desert tour option are availibale by your choice
What you can expect ?
Discover the peace and tranquility of life in the Sahara on this private 8-days tour from Tangier to marrakech via Merzouga desert . The 8 days desert camp & camel ride safari let you sleep in a nomadic desert camp, pass through Berber villages, see Africa’s majestic Atlas Mountains and watch the sun rise and set on the back of a camel. Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Centre Aït Benhaddou, plus the towns of Ouarzazate, Merzouga Camel trekking . Also, visit the Ziz Valley , the Golden dunes and much more. Accommodations, breakfast and dinner around a campfire are also included.
8 days desert tour from Tangier to Marrakech Marrakech summary :
- Day 1 : Arrival in Tangier – Chefchaouen Via Tetouen City
- Day 2: Travel To Fez Volubilis and Meknes from Chefchaouen
- Day 3 Fes Imperial City – Medieval Medina
- Day 4 : Drive to Merzouga Sahara Desert – Sunset Camel Ride
- Day 5 :Erg Chebbi & Dades Valley – Drive to Ouarzazate
- Day 6 : Aït Benhaddou – Drive to Marrakech
- Day 7 : Explore Marrakech
- Day 8 End of the 8 days tour from tangier
HERE ARE THE 8-DAY DESERT TOUR FROM TANGIER TO MARRAKECH VIA MERZOUGA DESERT HIGHLIGHTS :
- Wander the quiet, blue-painted streets of Chefchaouen
- Discover the ancient Roman ruins of Volubilis
- Navigate Fes’ maze-like medieval alleyways
- Ride a camel into the shifting sands of the Sahara
- Explore markets and souks around Jemaa el-Fna square in Marrakech
- Cross the High Atlas Mountains with its pass of Tizi Ntichka
- Walk to the world heritage site of Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou
- Climb up to Dades canyons
- Visit Todra gorges and Tinghir oasis
- Ride a camel in Erg Chebbi to watch the colour-changing sunset
- Spend the night at a Berber desert camp at the Sahara desert. 8 days tour from tangier , 8 days tour from tangier , 8 tour from tangier to marrakech
The trip of 8-days tour from Tangier to Marrakech via desert , will allow you to live an unforgettable experience, by visiting around northern Morocco can be difficult to navigate on your own. This private 8-day tour from Tangier solves the problem with confortbale Car transport that accommodates up . Relax with accommodation and breakfast provided plus a personalized itinerary. A guide introduces you to Chefchaouen, the imperial cities of Meknes, the Roman Ruins of Volubilis, the Holy City of Moulay Idriss, and UNESCO-listed Fes and Marrakech.
Day 1 :Arriving in Tangier Travel to Chefchaouen
8 Days tour from Tangier to Marrakech starting from your location ( airport, port, your hotel, or railway ) where our Driver/ Guide will meet you . You will have a tour first around the modern city of Tangier vising the Herclus cave and Cap Spartel , then you will continue your journey entering the Rif and reaching Chefchaouen, Berber city meaning “horn”, beautiful location, where the contrast of the white and bleu houses arranged in different planes on the highlighted green area irrigated by the river.
Enjoy the scenic route, Chefchaoen offers endless winding narrow streets and picturesque buildings. Find Plaza Outa el Hammam for a restaurant or café and enjoy a meal as you people watch. Though non-muslims are not permitted to enter, the Grand Mosque is still worth a visit. From there, explore the nearby kasbah (old fortification) and tour the garden, museum, and some of the old prison cells. Follow a path outside of the city walls to Hotel Atlas and climb to the rooftop to enjoy a panoramic view of the Blue City. Or, follow the street east to pass over the Ras el Ma Spring and ascend the path (20-30 minutes) until you reach the abandoned white Spanish Mosque. Enjoy one last view over Chefchaouen as the sun sets behind the mountains.
Day 2 : Travel to Fez Volubilis NAD Meknes From Chefchaouen
After Breakfast we will leave Chefchaouen towards the ancient Roman ruins of Volubilis. You will explore the 2000-year-old ruins and learn about life during the Roman Empire. Lunch will be surved in Meknes, Founded in the 11th century by the Almoravids as a military settlemen. We will take you on a tour around the highlights of Meknes. Then you will head off to Fes. Overnight in your authentic Riad including breakfast.
Day 3 fez Imperial City – Medevial Medina
Today your Local Guide will come to meet you in your hotel then he will take you to Morocco’s most fascinating city and the world last surviving Medieval city. You will explore the medina with its “souks” (markets) stopping at the gateway of the Royal Palace, the 9th-century Karouine Mosque and University. You will visit the tomb of the city founder, Moulay Idris II. Lunch will be at one of the traditional restaurants in the old medina. After lunch you will continue to explore the Najarine Fountain, the gateway of the Bab Boujloud, the old harem gardens and the Batha Museum. On the way back to the hotel, we will stop to enjoy a panoramic view of the city. Mausoleum and a famous tannery where skins are cured .
Day 4 : Travel to Merzouga Sahara Desert
After breakfast at the hotel, you will travel to Merzouga via Errachidia and Erfoud. You will pass through the fascinating Tizi-N-talghamt mountain pass and the Ziz Gorge, taking in views of the High Atlas plateau. You will notice how the scenery changes, revealing hints of the desert as you approach the city of Errachidia. There, you will have lunch and enjoy Berber hospitality. Afterwards, you will travel along the luxuriant Ziz Valley, stopping for panoramic views along the way to Erfoud and Rissani. Arrival to Merzouga will be during the afternoon. You will be welcomed with a glass of mint tea before take the camel ride to Camp to spend magic night under the stare. 8 days tour from tangier , 8 days tour from tangier , 8 tour from tangier to marrakech
Day 5 Erg Chabbi Dades Valley to Ouarzazate
Today after enjoying the sunrise and having your breakfast, you have the option to choose either to come back by camels or by 4*4 car, then you will drive to visit the town of Rissani (the origin of the Alaouite dynasty and the ancient capital of Sultans Alaouite)with it’s fortified villages and souks, later you will continue your way to explore one of the old irrigation system , after you will have a stp for lunch in Tinjdade , then you will go to the last stop in Todra gorge where you will have a walk trough the canyon and enjoying the beuatiful views . c
Day 6 Ait Ben hadou to Marrakech high atlas
You’ll start your day in Aït Benhaddou, the most famous Kasbah in Morocco and a UNESCO World Heritage site, which is believed to date back to the 11th century. As you head up and over the High Atlas, you can look out for the highest peak, Mount Toubkal, which stands at 13,671 feet (4,167 meters). Near the top of the Tizi-n-Tichka Pass, you can also enjoy great panoramic views over the mountain range and the road ahead that snakes down the mountainside.
The first town you’ll come across after the pass is Taddert where you can stop at an oil cooperative to learn how olives are processed for a variety of uses. After tasting a few products, you can head back on the road. As you descend from the mountains, you’ll notice a dramatic change in climate and landscape, with river valleys carved into the hillsides. After all the tranquillity of the mountains and the desert, soon you will be in the midst of the hustle, bustle, and clamor of vibrant Marrakech.
Check into your hotel and relax before heading back out in the early evening, when Jemaa el Fna, the main square, comes alive with musicians, performers, snake charmers, games, food stalls and more. Wander around stalls, vendors, and performers or enjoy it all from a distance and situate yourself in a café surrounding the square while enjoying the show and tucking into a delicious meal. 8 days tour from tangier , 8 days tour from tangier , 8 tour from tangier to marrakech
Day 7 : Explore Marrakech
In this Day we explore Marrakech in a guided tour. After breakfast at the riad, we start our exploration of Marrakech, “the Red City of Morocco”. We will ensure that you visit the most important sites of historical and cultural interest, including the Majorelle Gardens, the Koutoubia Tower, the Saadian tombs and the Bahia Palace. After Lunch at a restaurant near the square, you will walk through the souks and view hundreds of handicrafts. In the afternoon, you will have some free time to wander by yourself other parts of the city.
Day 8 : End of the 8 days tour from Tangier transfer to airporte
How To Book Tour Payment Methods:
8 Days Desert Tour From Tangier to Marrakech via Merzouga
- Confirm & Pay a Deposit
If you are totally satisfied with our tour itinerary and service proposal, please send us an email telling us that you agree on our Service Proposal.
- Deposit Payment
A deposit is required to confirm the booking. The balance needs to be paid in full before the use of our service. If we receive your booking less than 30 days prior to the tour start date, the payment needs to be made in full when you confirm the tour. Kindly note this may take up to 7 days or even 10 days before the money activates our account. This depends on the banks where your account and our account are open. We accept Cash, Credit Card, PayPal, Western Union, Wire Transfer.
Please double check with our travel consultant to see if all the proposed trip services are still available when you confirm the tour.
We deal with PayPal account holders only, means you need to be registered beforehand with PayPal in order to pay an electronic invoice that we send to your e-mail address. All in invoices are in USD or EURO currencies; MAD is not yet supported by PayPal system.
Deposit is required to confirm the booking. The balance needs to be paid in full before the use of our service. If we receive you’re booking less than 30 days prior to the tour start date, the payment needs to be made in full when you confirm the tour. Kindly note this may take up to 7 days or even 10 days before the money activates our account. This depends on the banks where your account and our account are open We accept Cash, Credit Card, PayPal, Western Union, Wire TransferPlease double check with our travel consultant to see if all the proposed trip services are still available when you confirm the tour. You should read before making any payment/deposit.
- Credit/Debit card Authorization Form:
For the credit/debit card payment, we only accept Visa or MasterCard subject to additional transaction fee of 4%, will be added for card processing fee on top of the package bills.
- Receive A Confirmation:
After we receive payment of deposit, your reservation for touring with us is confirmed. You will receive this confirmation via email and/or written confirmation. Along with this confirmation will be useful packing and travel tips and other information that you may need to know. We are able to provide you recommendations for possible flight itineraries, Riads & Hotels anywhere in Morocco. In any case, when your airline tickets, Riads or Hotels are booked we request that you please send us your Riad/Hotel name and address for pick up or your flight information (flight number, arrival/departure date and time) if you are to be picked up from an airport.
End Of Best 8-Days Tour From Tangier to Marrakech via Sahara Desert
NOTES: 8-Days Desert Tour From Tangier
- Reduction of 5% for cash payments .
- Reduction for children between 8 – 12 sharing a room with 2 adults.
- Private tour. In case of group travel (always very small number), must be informed in advance.
- The order of the itinerary can vary depending on schedule of visits.
- Dinner on the first day and breakfast on the last depending on flight schedules.
- Programs can be modified according to customer preferences or days available for the holidays.
- Departures will always be early in the morning to take advantage of sunlight
Additional info of the 8 Day desert tour from Tangier to Marrakech
- – Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- – Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- – Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- – Quad bike & Buggy driving in the dunes are not included in the price, but it is possible to add them as an extra.
Please, if the itineraries we offer do not match what you are looking for, send us a message describing what you want and we will prepare the trip to your needs and requirements.
Why Should I go For 8-Days Desert Tour From Tangier to Marrakech ?
- Chance to experience the unspoiled Moroccan Desert with a professional crew.
- Experience the thrill of a lifetime as you go on an exhilarating 4X4 drive over the endless sand dunes.
- Take in the magnificent desert sunset views.
- Enjoy camel ride and other desert-exclusive activities like sandboarding, quad biking etc. (but available only upon request).
- Cool down at the desert campsite.
- Relax in its Bedouin-style tent, smoke Shisha and get your hands tattooed with beautiful Arabic henna designs.
- Dress yourself up in traditional Moroccan Culture and pose for some great souvenir photographs.
- Enjoy a dinner with a wide range of vegetarian and vegetarian foods.
- Watch the spellbinding belly dance and the impressively dervish Tanura performance.
Tour with Flexible Booking Policy
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- An air conditioned 4×4 or Minivan, depending on the number of the group
- English/French/Spanish speaking driver during the tour
- Pick up & Drop off at your accommodations
- Overnight in Dades gorges or Skoura or Ouarzazate in a traditional comfortable Hotel. Possibility to upgrade to a deluxe hotel on a private tour
- Camel Trek to overnight in Luxury Camp with Ensuite-bathroom and shower
- Private rooms/tents
- Dinner and breakfast are daily included excepte chefchaouen and marrakech
- Free time to explore the sites such as Ait Ben Haddou kasbah, Walks, Canyons, Breaks for photos,..Etc
- Ait Ben Haddou
- No forced Shopping
- No hidden costs
Why Book With Us?
- Electronic Voucher
- Instant Confirmation
- Fast and Secure Payment
- No-hassle best price guarantee
- Customer care available
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities