Best 12-Days Desert Tour From Casablanca To Marrakech Via Marrakech Desert Trip-12 Days Tour in Morocco
#book 12-Days tour from Casablanca Itinerary Covering: Casablanca- Rabat -Chefchaouen – Meknes – Fez -Merzouga – Ouarzazat- Marrakech
Best 12 days tour from Casablana to Marrakech Desert Tours: Morocco Tours Travel | Casablanca Adventure Tours | 12-Days 11 Night Casablanca tour Packages Desert Trip | 12 Days 11 Nights Tour Morocco Holidays | 12-Days 11-Nights Morocco Wildlife Holidays Tours | 12-Days Deseret trips, holidays and vacations | best 12 days tour from Casablanca.
12 Days Tour From Casablanca to Marrakerch via Fez and Merzouga Desert Trip
Safe to Travel Nature Price Inclusive Activities Optional Flexible bookings Pick up & Drop Back Instant Confirmation
12 Days From Casablnaca To Marrakech Via Merzouga Desert Tour
Are you planning a 12 days tour of enjoyment? We have specifically designed tour packages covering numerous parts of the country here. Take up the classic 12-days desert tour if you are looking for a flawless time. If you love heritage and culture, you can take up World Morocco tours to explore the 12 Days desert Tour from Casablanca. Do you love nature? Take the south Morocco hill station tour or the Morocco desert tour. Are you planning a relaxing time? You can choose nightlife style Sahara Desert tour packages or stick withWorld Morocco spiritual vacation time.
Browse through our 12-days Desert Tour itineraries and choose one to enjoy an enchanting time in Morocco .
Take this adventure and experience an escapade that’ll truly satisfy your wanderlust. This best of adventurer’s dream journey.
12 Day Casablanca to Marrakech Via Merzouga desert trip
Best Tour Package from Casablanca spans for 12 days/ 11 nights offering you a wonderful chance to visit some of the scenic and highly revered places in Morocco from the north to south with great and beautiful landscapes. The destinations that are covered during this well-planned itinerary are Casablanca, Chefchaouen, Meknes, Merzouga, Ouarzazate, Marrakech and Essaouira. All these destinations are blessed with eye-catching natural beauty and renowned attractions alluring a lot of devotees and travelers every year.
Casablanca is spiritual delight, Meknes and Fez is essentially visited for its ancient temples and Volubilis ; Ifrane is a major skiing destination. Other than this, you may also for Camel Ride, rafting, mountaineering, rock climbing and other amazing activities in Merezouga Sahara Desert Trip .
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable Morocco tour.
#Book Your 12-Days tour from Casablanca to Marrakech desert tour with us ,Standard & Luxury desert tour option are availibale by your choice
12 days desert tour from Casablanca To Marrakech Merzouga Camel Trek summary :
- Day 1 : Arrive; Evening in Casablanca
- Day 2 : Hassan II Mosque and historic Meknes
- Day 3 :The Blue City of Chefchaouen
- Day 4 :Chefchaouen to Fes
- Day 5 :Fes: Exploring the Imperial City and medieval Medina
- Day 6 :Middle Atlas: Erfoud, Merzouga and the Sahara
- Day 7 : Exploring the Desert Nomads Life
- Day 8 :Desert adventures, Rissani market, and Ouarzazate
- Day 9: Ouarzazate — Ait Ben Haddou — Telouet — Marrakech
- Day 10: Marrakech Sightseeing [Sightseeing Guided Day Tour].
- Day 11 : Marrakech » Essaouira
- Day 12 : Essaouira Casablanca end of the Tour
HERE ARE THE 12 DAY DESERT TOUR FROM CASABLANCA TO MARRAKECH VIA MERZOUGA DESERT HIGHLIGHTS :
- Romantic sunset view camel ride into the Sahara Desert and spend a night in a Luxury Camp with private bathroom. Enjoy the night with Berber’s BBQ dinner and campfire Berber’s drum performance.
- 3 Imperial Cities of Unesco World Heritage Site for Marrakech, Fes & Rabat. While travelling in these ancient cities, you experience the feel of transported back in time.
- Visit and enjoy the magnificent view of Hassan 11 mosque, which is the Top 10 most beautiful mosque in the world and with the highest minaret in the world.
- Unesco World Heritage Imperial city of Fes, which is also the world largest pedestrian walking city in the world. There are more than 9000 alleys and walk path in this entire city.
- Unesco World Heritage Site of Ait Ben Haddou and village built on hills which is surrounded by protecting walls and 4 corner towers. Extremely well preserved and it’s one of the few heritages which still allows visitors to walk inside!
- The amazing Todra Gorge, the rocky gigantic mountain which is eroded and slice into halve by the Todra river and the blowing of the wind.
- The hypnotic golden hue of the Sahara Desert with peaceful surrounding of dunes and horizon of the sky.
- Mini Swizerland of Morocco, Infrane. This highland is famous for its ski resort and cool temperature throughout the year. Snowing during winter and famous for its stone lion scupture.
- Charming blue city of Chefchaouen which built under the Rif rocky mountain. The city is painted with various shades of blue and white, famous for its goat cheese, native handcrafted not available anywhere else in Morocco.
- Explore the medieval medina of Fez
- Follow in the footsteps of ancient traders through the dramatic red dunes of the Sahara Desert
- Immerse in the nightly carnival of fortune-tellers, snake charmers, and dancers in Marrakech.
- Take in the views from Jebel Toubkal, the highest point in North Africa.
- Savor mint tea, Berber whiskey, and traditional Moroccan dishes at a local home.
- Step back in time while exploring ancient Roman ruins.
- Go behind the scenes of Game of Thrones and Gladiator in Ait Benhaddou.
- Duration: 12 Days & 11 Nights
- Departure: 8/9 AM Starting Location: Casablanca
- Ending Location: Marrakech
NOTES: 12-Days Desert Tour From Casablanca to Marrakech
- Reduction of 5% for cash payments .
- Reduction for children between 8 - 12 sharing a room with 2 adults.
- Private tour. In case of group travel (always very small number), must be informed in advance.
- The order of the itinerary can vary depending on schedule of visits.
- Dinner on the first day and breakfast on the last depending on flight schedules.
- Programs can be modified according to customer preferences or days available for the holidays.
- Departures will always be early in the morning to take advantage of sunlight
Additional info of the 12-Day desert tour from Casablanca
- – Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- – Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- – Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- – Quad bike & Buggy driving in the dunes are not included in the price, but it is possible to add them as an extra. 8 days tour from Casablanca , 8 days tour from Casablanca
Why Should I go For 12-Days Desert Tour From Casabalna to Marrakech ?
- Chance to experience the unspoiled Moroccan Desert with a professional crew.
- Experience the thrill of a lifetime as you go on an exhilarating 4X4 drive over the endless sand dunes.
- Take in the magnificent desert sunset views.
- Enjoy camel ride and other desert-exclusive activities like sandboarding, quad biking etc. (but available only upon request).
- Cool down at the desert campsite.
- Relax in its Bedouin-style tent, smoke Shisha and get your hands tattooed with beautiful Arabic henna designs.
- Dress yourself up in traditional Moroccan Culture and pose for some great souvenir photographs.
- Enjoy a dinner with a wide range of vegetarian and vegetarian foods.
- Watch the spellbinding belly dance and the impressively dervish Tanura performance.
How To Book Tour Payment Methods:
12 Days Desert Tour From Casablanca to Marrakech via Merzouga Desert Trip
- Confirm & Pay a Deposit
- Deposit Payment
- Credit/Debit card Authorization Form:
- Receive A Confirmation:
End Of Best 12-Days Tour FromCasablanca to Marrakech Sahara Desert
- Electronic Voucher
- Instant Confirmation
- Fast and Secure Payment
- No-hassle best price guarantee
- Customer care available
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Fez Desert Trips you might also like :
Best 2 Days Desert Tour From Fez
Are you planning a week of enjoyment? We have specifically designed tour packages .....View More
Top 3 Days Tour from Fez to Marrakeh
If you want to explore Morocco Desert and you are on a budget....View More
4 Days Tour from Fez to Marrakeh
Fez To Marrakech Desert Tour include 4WD Red Dunes Drive, Sandboarding, Camel Ride....View More
Fez To Marrakech in 5 Days
Discover the peace and tranquility of life in the Sahara on this private......View More
Top 6 Days Tour from Fez to Marrakeh
Discover the peace and tranquility of life in the Sahara on this private 6-days tour from Fez....View More