12 Days Desert Tour From Casablanca (Emperial City)
Best 12-Days Desert Tour From Casablanca To Marrakech
Best 12 days tour from Casablana to Marrakech Desert Tours: Morocco Tours Travel | Casablanca Adventure Tours | 12-Days 11 Night Casablanca tour Packages Desert Trip | 12 Days 11 Nights Tour Morocco Holidays | 12-Days 11-Nights Morocco Wildlife Holidays Tours | 12-Days Deseret trips, holidays and vacations
12 Days From Casablnaca To Marrakech Via Merzouga Desert Tour
Are you planning a 12 days tour of enjoyment? We have specifically designed tour packages covering numerous parts of the country here. Take up the classic 12-days desert tour if you are looking for a flawless time. If you love heritage and culture, you can take up World Morocco tours to explore the 12 Days desert Tour from Casablanca. Do you love nature? Take the south Morocco hill station tour or the Morocco desert tour. Are you planning a relaxing time? You can choose nightlife style Sahara Desert tour packages or stick withWorld Morocco spiritual vacation time.
12 Day Casablanca to Marrakech Via Merzouga desert trip
Best Tour Package from Casablanca spans for 12 days/ 11 nights offering you a wonderful chance to visit some of the scenic and highly revered places in Morocco from the north to south with great and beautiful landscapes. The destinations that are covered during this well-planned itinerary are Casablanca, Chefchaouen, Meknes, Merzouga, Ouarzazate, Marrakech and Essaouira. All these destinations are blessed with eye-catching natural beauty and renowned attractions alluring a lot of devotees and travelers every year.
Casablanca is spiritual delight, Meknes and Fez is essentially visited for its ancient temples and Volubilis ; Ifrane is a major skiing destination. Other than this, you may also for Camel Ride, rafting, mountaineering, rock climbing and other amazing activities in Merezouga Sahara Desert Trip .
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable Morocco tour.
12 days desert tour from Casablanca To Marrakech Merzouga Camel Trek summary :
- Day 1 :Arrive; Evening in Casablanca
- Day 2 : Hassan II Mosque and historic Meknes
- Day 3 :The Blue City of Chefchaouen
- Day 4 :Chefchaouen to Fes
- Day 5 :Fes: Exploring the Imperial City and medieval Medina
- Day 6 :Middle Atlas: Erfoud, Merzouga and the Sahara
- Day 7 : Exploring the Desert Nomads Life
- Day 8 :Desert adventures, Rissani market, and Ouarzazate
- Day 9: Ouarzazate — Ait Ben Haddou — Telouet — Marrakech
- Day 10: Marrakech Sightseeing [Sightseeing Guided Day Tour].
- Day 11 : Marrakech » Essaouira
- Day 12 : Essaouira Casablanca end of the Tour
Itinerary of Private Casablanca to Marrakech via Merzouga camel ride 12-days desert tour details :
Day 1 : Arrive to Casablanca
Welcome to Morocco the country of variety of culture and landscapes, today you will arrive to Casablanca and transfer to your hotel to rest depending on the time you arrive.
If you arrive early to Morocco, you may have time to visit the must important place in Casablanca, like Boulvard of Cornish, Atlantic Coast and you will arrive to largest Mosque in Morocco called Hassan I, Mosque, the third largest mosque in the world. Its minaret has a height of 210 meters (690 ft) making it the tallest religious structure in the world. Considered as the most ambitious structure ever constructed in Morocco, the Hassan II Mosque rises above the Atlantic Ocean and dominates much of the city’s skyline. After that you visite Grab a bite in Rick’s Café, a restaurant, bar, and café recreated to reflect the bar in the movie classic, Casablanca.
Day 2 : Casablanca to Meknes Via Rabat
After breakfast the second day of 12 Days tour from Casablanca start with another cities.leaving Casablanca to Rabat the capital of Morocco . While in this Imperial City, you will visit the Hassan Tower, the Mausoleum of Mohammed V and the Andalusian Gardens.
Enter inside the 11th century fortress walls of the Oudaias Kasbah. Here you will find the oldest mosque in Rabat, the Kasbah Mosque which was constructed in 1150. This Kasbah was where Tom Cruise drove a BMW M3 in a car chase scene in Mission Impossible V: Rogue Nation.
Afterwards, you will visit Chellah, a fortified Muslim necropolis with a mosque, minaret and royal tombs dating back to the 14th century. It is a common sight to see stork nests occupying the top of the ruined minaret. The walled ruins are positioned on the Roman town of Sala, which you can explore its excavated Roman ruins of a forum, bath and temples. this why 12 days tour from Casablanca is best to discover city to another.
If time permits, you may also want to visit the Royal Palace of Rabat where you can walk in the palace grounds and take a photo of the palace from a distance.
Nest you will leave the coast behind to Meknes .you will discover the impressive Bab al-Mansour, gate and the Mausoleum of Moulay Ismail in the Ville Impériale (Imperial City). Explore the medina (old quarter) and wander its souks (markets) before visiting the Madrasa Bou Inania (14th century). A beautiful example of Islamic architecture, the madrasa (Islamic school) offers nice views from its rooftop. Be sure to check out Dar Jamaï, a palace turned museum.spend night in the city of Meknes.the of day about best 12 days tour in Morocco.
Day 3 : The Blue City of Chefchaouen from Meknes
Today we depart for Chefchauen stopping off at various highlights along the way. Our first visit is to the ancient Roman settlement of Volubilis. Sitting on a fertile plain surrounded by wheat fields, Volubilis is Morocco’s best-preserved Roman ruins which date back to 40 A.D. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, it is believed the settlement was once home to some 20,000 people.
Carry on north and watch the landscape change from flat plains and rolling hills to the rocky terrain of the Rif Mountains. Known as the “Blue City,” Chefchaouen is made up of narrow, winding streets and blue-washed buildings, enjoy the relaxed atmosphere and friendly locals. Spend your time in the compact medina along the northern hillside and enjoy a meal in Plaza Outa el Hammam, before touring the kasbah (old fortification). As the day draws to an end, make your way to the abandoned Spanish Mosque to enjoy one last view over Chefchaouen as the sun sets behind the mountains.
Day 2 : Chefchaouen to Fes
The fields in the plains around the ancient imperial and university town of Fez are surprisingly green and fertile. At the Laou river you pass the check point of the former Franco-Spanish colonial border and later you cross the Oued Sebou, the biggest river in North-western Morocco. Once you have arrived at the old town of Fez, you will quickly realize why this place over centuries was a hub for most caravans from all over Africa.
Day 5 : Fes: Exploring the Imperial City and medieval Medina
After breakfast, you will meet with a local official tourist guide to exploring Fes, the most ancient and holy of the Imperial cities. Your cultural and historic tour will take you through the 2000-year-old living medina. A labyrinth of narrow streets, alive with markets and souks, craftsmen, donkeys, and mules transporting their loads. Visit the Attarine and Bou Anania Medersas (Islamic universities), the Nejjarine fountain, the Moulay Idriss Mausoleum, and the Karaouine Mosque. Finish your tour with a visit to Fes Jdid, and the revered Merenid Tombs for a spectacular panoramic view of Fes.
The Highlight of the City:
- Bab Boujeloud
- Chouara Tannery
- Al Attarine Madrasa
- University 859 CE
- Al-Qarawiyyin Mosque
- Jnan Sbil Bou Jeloud Gardens
- the Mellah (old Jewish quarter and cemetery)
- Ceramics and Tile Collective
- visit the Batha Museum
Day 6 : Middle Atlas: Erfoud, Merzouga and the Sahara
Today, we depart from Fez early morning to the south of Morocco. You will have a stop in Ifrane, known as the Switzerland of Morocco to enjoy its beauty and to have some memorable photos. After that, you will head toward Azrou to see the monkeys in the cedar forest. Continuing to Midelt for a lunch meal in a restaurant. In the afternoon, we will cross the pass of Tizi N Talghamt to reach Errachidia while admiring the views of Ziz gorges. Later you will have a stop for a panoramic view of Ziz valley. The drive continues to Erg Chebbi Dunes passing by Aoufous and Erfoud (the last is famous with fossils and dates) where you may want to visit a local fossil craft workshop. After that you will continue to the captivating dunes of Erg Chebbi, these dunes are called also Merzouga Dunes. Arrive at the hotel where you will spend the night. Dinner in the hotel. 12 days tour from Casablanca, 12 days tour, best 12 days tour
Day 7 : Exploring the Desert Nomads Life
This morning yoy You’ll visit the Gnawa people, originally slaves brought from Sudan, to experience their music and lifestyle to experience their music and lifestyle. After that, we will drive in desert area where you will have the opportunity to meet the nomad families still living in berber tents and explore their way of life .after drive to visit the city of Rissani, with its 18th-century ksar, a virtually impenetrable warren of alleys. We enjoy a tour highlight this afternoon as we set out on a sunset excursion to the breathtakingly beautiful sand dunes at Merzouga on the edge of the Sahara. In the enormous silence we watch the sun set over the desert as we take a camel ride along the erg. Following this experience, we’ll have dinner together in this desert setting before returning to our hotel tonight.
Day 8 : Desert adventures, Rissani market, and Ouarzazate
Waking up and perched on top of the dunes, watched as gilded rays slowly swelled and then spilled over the horizon. The beauty of great Sahara sunrise. Now quickly go for the tradition Moroccan mint tea tradition breakfast. 8:30 am, all guests will have to be ready to be ferried by 4X4 transfer to the coach. Your drive will reach Todra Gorge, the majestic rocky mountain that has been halve by the flowing Todra river. We will walk along the river and feel the amazing height the the gorge. (30 mins). We will stop for lunch. As we travel to Ouarzazate, we will passed by the beautiful Rose valley. Of course, only during the spring ( May) you will be able to smell the aroma of the roses perpetuate the whole valley. According to report by “Research Gate” Morocco rank 3rd in the world production of rose oil. In the evening hotel Ouarzazate.
Day 9 : Ouarzazate -- Ait Ben Haddou -- Telouet -- Marrakech
Follow the rugged “first stop in the studio Atlas.” Arrive at the UNESCO site of the Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou and discover the earthen buildings, defensive walls, and corner towers that make the ksar a striking feat of Moroccan architecture. Make a stop at a local argan oil cooperative on the drive through the Valley and Villages. Before you reach the exotic city of Marrakech, continue along the Tizi n’Tichka Pass in the High Atlas Mountains, a scenic route through lush oasis valleys, imposing mountains and several Berber villages, before arriving in the ancient city of Marrakech.
Day 10 : Marrakech Sightseeing [Sightseeing Guided Day Tour].
Today, you’ll spend the day exploring the best of Marrakech with a private local tour guide Due to the large number of architecturally significant buildings, including the Koutoubia mosque built in 1162, the Kasbah from the 12th century and the BenJusuf school from the 14th century, the old part of the city was declared together with the Agdal gardens and the Menara gardens UNESCO world cultural heritage site in 1985. The city‘s main attraction is the Djemaa el Fna (lit.: square of the decapitated), the world famous medieval market, today a lively place of oriental story tellers, snake charmers and jugglers. The Jardin Majorelle, which impresses with its peculiar architecture and plant diversity is located in the new town. You soon realise, that it is always best to make easy resting at one of the countless coffee shops inside the Medina and watch the hustle and bustle pass by. The call to prayer of the Muezin by sunset on the Fna square should not be missed anyway .
Day 11 : Marrakech » Essaouira
After having breakfast, the trip will be resumed to vist Essaouira( a coastal cit). After a drive of 2 hours and half, tou will be exploring Essaouira through its alleys. You will discover the Skala Fortress which was built by a French architect in 1765 . His name is Théodore Cornut.
Watching the a plenty of handicrafts will be an amusement. Essouira is one of the best direction of surfers because of its unstoppable wind during the year. Essouirra was a home of many civilizations. The portuguese’s architecture is revealed in the historical buildings of the city like the blue doors. “Jewel of the Atlabtic” is what Essouira considered as. 12 days tour from Casablanca, 12 days tour, best 12 days tour
Another interesting place you will go to see is where Rgan oil is produced. Argan oil can be used to eat or as a cosmetic after it is exported to specialized companies. The hard wood of Argan’s tree may be also used to construct houses. In order extract the kernels, the argan fruit should be dried in the open air and remove the fleshy pulp after that. Beside Argan’s production, fishing is another source of source of living for people .The commoddation and dinner will be at the riad.
Day 12 : Essaouira Casablanca end of the Tour
Today you will travel to Casablanca via the beautiful coastal road through El Jadida. Make sure to stop in El Jadida to explore the Portuguese fort. Once you reach Casablanca, you may want to visit the medina or do any last shopping. the last day of great 12 days tour from Casablanca.
- Explore the medieval medina of Fez
- Follow in the footsteps of ancient traders through the dramatic red dunes of the Sahara Desert
- Immerse in the nightly carnival of fortune-tellers, snake charmers, and dancers in Marrakech.
- Take in the views from Jebel Toubkal, the highest point in North Africa.
- Savor mint tea, Berber whiskey, and traditional Moroccan dishes at a local home.
- Step back in time while exploring ancient Roman ruins.
- Go behind the scenes of Game of Thrones and Gladiator in Ait Benhaddou.
- Enjoy the natural beauty of the High
- Romantic sunset view camel ride into the Sahara Desert and spend a night in a Luxury Camp with private bathroom. Enjoy the night with Berber’s BBQ dinner and campfire Berber’s drum performance.
- 3 Imperial Cities of Unesco World Heritage Site for Marrakech, Fes & Rabat. While travelling in these ancient cities, you experience the feel of transported back in time.
- Visit and enjoy the magnificent view of Hassan 11 mosque, which is the Top 10 most beautiful mosque in the world and with the highest minaret in the world.
- Unesco World Heritage Imperial city of Fes, which is also the world largest pedestrian walking city in the world. There are more than 9000 alleys and walk path in this entire city.
- Unesco World Heritage Site of Ait Ben Haddou and village built on hills which is surrounded by protecting walls and 4 corner towers. Extremely well preserved and it’s one of the few heritages which still allows visitors to walk inside!
- The amazing Todra Gorge, the rocky gigantic mountain which is eroded and slice into halve by the Todra river and the blowing of the wind.
- The hypnotic golden hue of the Sahara Desert with peaceful surrounding of dunes and horizon of the sky.
- Mini Swizerland of Morocco, Infrane. This highland is famous for its ski resort and cool temperature throughout the year. Snowing during winter and famous for its stone lion scupture.
- Charming blue city of Chefchaouen which built under the Rif rocky mountain. The city is painted with various shades of blue and white, famous for its goat cheese, native handcrafted not available anywhere else in Morocco.
- Discover lush oasis towns and picturesque Ouarzazate
- Ride a camel in the Sahara Desert
- crossing the High Atlas Mountains via the Tizi-n-Tichka
- exploring the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, best example of southern Morocco’s architecture;
- Visit the Valley of Roses in Kalaat Mgouna, world-famous for its annual Festival of Roses in May
- Travel the road of 1000 Kasbahs and visit the Dades Gorge;
- Check out Monkey Toes, an unbelievable rock formation;
- Travel through Draa Valley and marvel at the amazing scenery as we pass Berber villages with traditional buildings;
- Together we’ll enjoy the spectacular views of Saghro Massif;
- Enjoy a camel trek in the Erg Chebbi sand dunes;
- Have an unforgettable overnight stay in a traditional desert camp in Merzouga.
- Spend two full days in magical Marrakech, famous for its intact medieval architecture and bustling souks, packed with vendors touting everything from fresh produce to high-quality leather goods. 6 days desert tour from fez , fez desert tour , best 6 days tour