Best 7-Days Tour From Casablanca To Marrakech Via Merzouga – Marrakech Desert Trip
#book 7-Days Itinerary Covering: Casablanca – Chafchaouen -Fez – Merzouga -Ouarzazat- Marrakech
Casablanca Desert Tours: Morocco Tours Travel | Marrakech Adventure Tours | 7-Days 6 Night Morocco Desert Trip | 7-Days 6 Nights Casablanca Holidays | 7-Days 6-Nights Morocco Wildlife Holidays Tours | 7-Days Deseret trips, holidays and vacations | best 7 days tour
7 Days Tour From Casablanca to Marrakech
Safe to Travel Nature Price Inclusive Activities Optional Flexible bookings Pick up & Drop Back Instant Confirmation
7 Days From Casablanca to Marrakech via Fez Via Merzouga Desert Tour
If you want to explore Morocco Desert and you are on a budget, then our Cheap Morocco desert tour is a right choice for you. These 7 days 6 nights special package includes meals, accommodation, transfers and sightseeing activities. Take up the classic golden triangle tour or 7 days desert tour if you are looking for a flawless time. If you love heritage and culture, you can take up World Morocco tours to explore the 7 Days desert Tour from Casablanca. Do you love nature? Take the south Morocco hill station tour . Are you planning a relaxing time? You can choose nightlife style Sahara Desert tour packages or stick withWorld Morocco spiritual vacation time. Tour from casablanca, 7 days tour, 7 days tour from Casablanca to Marrakech
Browse through our 7 days Desert Tour itineraries and choose one to enjoy an enchanting time in Morocco .
Take this adventure and experience an escapade that’ll truly satisfy your wanderlust. This best of adventurer’s dream journey.
7 Day Casablanca to Marrakech Via Merzouga desert trip.
This all-encompassing 7-day tour highlights the best of Morocco, from cultural stops in imperial cities to natural exploration in desert landscapes. Begin in modern Casablanca and end in bustling Marrakech. You’ll discover Roman ruins, ride a camel into the Sahara, visit old kasbahs, cool off in an oasis, and explore the thriving historic cities of Meknes, Fes, and Marrakech. Tour from casablanca, 7 days tour, 7 days tour from Casablanca to Marrakech
Departures from Casablanca occur on a daily basis. This tour from Casablanca to Marrakech via Merzouga tour is packed with many sites, making your tour interesting as you’ll be experiencing one scenery after another. The incredible change of landscape is stunning:
This 7 days tour from Casablanca will take you to the blue city to enjoying the beautiful of the place then to Meknes to discover the Culture after to Sahara desert and allow you to experience the life there with an unforgettable camel riding trek, dinner and overnight stay in the desert camp. Furthermore, explore the old town of Fes on a guided tour and visit the oldest school in the world. Take a free time to stroll in the blue city of Morocco, and visit kasbahs (castle), gorges and valleys before arriving in Marrakech. Our private Casablanca tour starts anytime to explore Morocco.
tourc7 days desert tour from Casablana via Fez To Marrakech Camel Trek summary :
- Day 1: Meet in Casablanca the first day
- Day 2: Travel to Chefchaouen Via Rabat
- Day 3: from Chefchaouen to Fez via Meknes Volublis
- Day 4 : Fez sightseeing
- Day 5: Middle Atlas: Erfoud, Merzouga and the Sahara
- Day 6 : Desert towns, lush oases, and film worthy landscapes Dades valley
- Day 7 : from Dades Valley Tizi n’Tichka Pass over the High Atlas to Marrakech
HERE ARE THE 7-DAY DESERT TOUR FROM CASABLANCA TO MARRAKECH VIA MERZOUGA DESERT HIGHLIGHTS :
- Cross the High Atlas Mountains with its pass of Tizi Ntichka
- Walk to the world heritage site of Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou
- Climb up to Dades canyons
- Visit Todra gorges and Tinghir oasis
- Ride a camel in Erg Chebbi to watch the colour-changing sunset
- Spend the night at a Berber desert camp at the Sahara desert.
- Visit the Hassan II Mosque and the world’s tallest minaret in Casablanca
- Wander the quiet, blue-washed streets of Chefchaouen
- Discover souks, tanneries, and artisan workshops in medieval Fes
- Explore sand dunes, oases, hidden valleys, and old kasbahs in the desert
- Experience an evening at Jemaa el-Fna Square – the busiest square in Africa
Day 1: Meet in Casablanca the first day
You will be met at Casablanca’s Mohammed V airport to start your tour of the commercial capital of Morocco (depending on your arrival time we may drive you to your hotel before commencing the tour). This city tour will take you to see the bustling centre with its Art Deco architecture and the fashionable seaside resort of Corniche d’Aiin Diab. You will also visit the magnificent Hassan II mosque, the second largest religious building in the world, which is open to non-Muslims. Tour from casablanca, 7 days tour, 7 days tour from Casablanca to Marrakech
Day 2:in the Morning in Casablanca, afternoon in Chefchaouen Via Rabat
Welcome to Morocco! Welcome to the modern coastal city of Casablanca. Casablanca’s main attraction is the relatively modern and monumental Hassan II Mosque. Inaugurated in 1993, it sits on an outcrop jutting into the Atlantic and offers breathtaking views. It has a 690 feet (210 m) minaret—the tallest structure in Morocco and the tallest minaret in the world. What makes this mosque additionally unique is that it is one of the few mosques in the country non-Muslims are permitted to enter. Join a guided tour and appreciate the fine examples of Moroccan and Islamic artisanship. Tour from casablanca, 7 days tour, 7 days tour from Casablanca to Marrakech
Head north to the blue-hued streets of Chefchaouen in the Rif Mountains, stopping along the way in the present-day capital city of Rabat. Explore the medieval fortification of the Chellah Necropolis and wander its Roman and Islamic ruins. Visit the Bab Oudaia gate and the Kasbah des Oudaias, a 12th-century fortification built during the Almohad reign. Next, visit the Hassan Tower, a minaret of the incomplete mosque and Mausoleum of Mohamed V. Tour from casablanca, 7 days tour, 7 days tour from Casablanca to Marrakech
Carry on north to Chefchaouen. Named after the two peaks rising above the hillside town, Chefchaouen translates to “two horns”. Wander the steep, cobbled streets and enjoy the picturesque blue-hued buildings. Relax in Place Outa el Hammam with a mint tea, before browsing colorful wares in the many shops. Visit the nearby kasbah (fort or fortification) and explore the 15th-century fortress and dungeon. As the day draws to a close, make your way uphill to the abandoned white Spanish Mosque to enjoy one last view of Chefchaouen as the sun sets behind the mountains. Tour from casablanca, 7 days tour, 7 days tour from Casablanca to Marrakech
Day 3 : from Chefchaouen to Fez via Meknes Volublis
Meet your driver and head south toward Fes. Along the way, stop and stretch your legs to visit the Roman ruins of Volubilis. A UNESCO protected site, founded in the 3rd century BCE, it remains incredibly well-preserved. Next, stop and explore Meknes. A smaller version of Fes, Meknes offers a calmer medina and shopkeepers are not as pushy to make a sale. While Meknes is quite large, the two main areas of interest are the Ville Impériale (Imperial City) and the manageable medina. Be sure to check out the grand Bab al-Mansour gate and the Mausoleum of Moulay Ismail.
Carry on eastward to Fes. Before venturing into the medina, take the time to drive up the hill to the ruins of the Merenid Tombs for an all-encompassing view of the medieval city. The best time to visit the tombs is around dusk. The muezzin’s calls to worship can be heard through the valley as the city lights begin to glow on, adding to the atmosphere. Return to your traditional riad for a warm meal and settle in for the evening.
Day 4 : Fez sightseeing
You will spend most of the day with a local guide exploring the attractions of Fes. The city was founded 1,000 years ago by the second Moulay Idriss. Your tour starts from the Royal Palace gate and takes you through the narrow streets of the medina to the Jewish Quarter and the Tanneries. This tour highlights all the sites with cultural and historical interest including the Bou Inania Medersa and the Karaouiyine Mosque. Afterwards you have the opportunity to visit the ceramics cooperative to see traditional Moroccan crafts. In the afternoon we will take you to admire the panoramic view over the medina and visit the new city to experience modern Fes.
Day 5 :Middle Atlas: Erfoud, Merzouga and the Sahara
We leave Fes after breakfast and take the road south for the Sahara. Our first stop will be at Ifrane, known locally as “the little Switzerland of Morocco” because of its alpine architecture; we enter the great cedar forest in the Middle Atlas Mountains where you will most likely see the indigenous Barbary monkeys swinging in the trees. We stop in Midelt for lunch and follow the Ziz Valley which has some amazing panoramic places to stop and view from. The landscape changes as the journey continues south; mountains and canyons, rivers and plateaus, nomads with their rustic dwellings and flocks of animals, and as we approach the towns of Errachidia and Erfoud, hints of the Sahara become apparent. We drive through Berber towns and villages from Erfoud to Rissani; once the capital called Sijilmassa, and the foundation of the Alaouite dynasty which is the current ruling royal family in Morocco. The open vast desert is suddenly in front of us and Merzouga awaits us and a welcoming glass of mint tea. Our camels will also be waiting to take you across the golden dunes to your desert camp for a night under the stars. Traditional dinner and Berber Music will be served. Tour from casablanca, 7 days tour, 7 days tour from Casablanca to Marrakech
Day 6 : Desert towns, lush oases, and film worthy landscapes Dades valley
One of the most magical times in the day is before the sunrises, the silence is amazing and the way the light changes as the sun moves across the dunes is very special. You will be woken in time to enjoy this and then you will ride the camels back in silence to fully appreciate the tranquility of the desert and the Erg Chebbi Dunes. You can have breakfast and a refreshing shower before we take the road for our day’s adventure. From Merzouga to Rissani, through adobe kasbah towns and villages, past vast palm groves, we travel to Tinghir and up into the Todra Gorge. 300 metres high and only 10 metres wide at its narrowest point, this vertical walled canyon is a magnet for international rock climbers. You can enjoy a wander along the crystal clear glacial waters of the river. We continue our tour to the next wonder; Dades Gorge, where erosion has formed some crazy rocks that are called “Monkey Fingers” as they look like fat fingers. You will spend the night in a typical hotel in the gorge and enjoy local hospitality with half board . Tour from casablanca, 7 days tour, 7 days tour from Casablanca to Marrakech
Day 7 : from Dades Valley to Aït Benhaddou Kasbah and Tizi n’Tichka Pass over the High Atlas to Marrakech
After breakfast, we start our day with many wonderful sights to encounter. Driving along the Dades Valley and the Valley of the Roses; also called the Road of a Thousand Kasbahs, you will see many rose coloured adobe kasbahs, fields of crops with hedges of Damascus roses which are cultivated here for their highly prized fragrant oil. In Kelaat M’gouna, we will stop at a rose cooperative where you can purchase some rose water gifts and have an idea about the processes of the roses. We continue or journey along this road to the pal grove of Skoura, then Ouarzazate; the Hollywood of Africa, and to the famous Ait Benhaddou kasbah; UNESCO heritage site and fortress. We will have lunch in the village and a short visit of the ksar. This is where they made the movie The Gladiator, the Kingdom of Heaven and the Prince of Persia, among many others. Back on the road and we cross the High Atlas mountains with its winding roads that cross the high pass of Tizi n´Tichka at 2260 metres. Here we can stop to observe the process of making Argan Oil at a women’s cooperative before driving down to the plains and the medina of Marrakech. Tour from casablanca, 7 days tour, 7 days tour from Casablanca to Marrakech
- sunrise camel ride in Erg chebbi
- Pick up from your Marrakech riad / hotel on the tour day ( or the closest accessible point )
- Comfortable tent at a our Sahara desert camp
- Sunset camel ride in Erg ChebbI
- Sand boarding
- 5x Breakfast
- Breakfast, shower at the camp operator’s lodge in Merzouga
- Camel Ride
- A/C modern minibus driven by an English / French speaking driver / guide ( Maximum of 17 passengers)
- 3x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 5 nights
- Duration: 7 Days & 5 Nights
- Departure: 8/9 AM
- Starting Location: Casablanca
- Ending Location: Marrakech
NOTES: 7-Days Desert Tour From CasablancaTo Marrakech Via Merzouga
- Reduction of 5% for cash payments .
- Reduction for children between 8 - 12 sharing a room with 2 adults.YS
- Private tour. In case of group travel (always very small number), must be informed in advance.
- The order of the itinerary can vary depending on schedule of visits.
- Dinner on the first day and breakfast on the last depending on flight schedules.
- Programs can be modified according to customer preferences or days available for the holidays.
- Departures will always be early in the morning to take advantage of sunlight
Additional info of the 6 Day desert tour From Fez To Marrakech
- – Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- – Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- – Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- – Quad bike & Buggy driving in the dunes are not included in the price, but it is possible to add them as an extra.
What do you wear on 6 Days Desert Tour From Fez To Marrakech?6 Days Desert Tour From Fez is during the daytime, it will be hot and sunny so keep yourself hydrated all the time. Wear sunglasses and hats and use sun-block to escape sunburn. Male can wear anything practical and comfortable jeans, trousers or shorts with casual shirts or casual button-up shirts. Women should wear something light and functional like jeans, trousers or a long skirt with a t-shirt, long top, or casual shirt. If you are not going to do a lot of activities , camel, and quad riding then you can even wear an active dress or a jumpsuit. 6 days desert tour from fez . 6 days desert tour from fez 6 days desert tour from fez . 6 days desert tour from fez
How To Book Tour Payment Methods:
7 Days Desert Tour From Casablanca to Marrakech Via Merzouga Camel Trek
- Confirm & Pay a Deposit
- Deposit Payment
- Credit/Debit card Authorization Form:
- Receive A Confirmation:
End Of Best 7-Days Tour From CasablancaTo Marrakech Via Sahara Desert
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Why Should I go For 7-Days Desert Tour From Casablanca to Marrakech ?
- Chance to experience the unspoiled Moroccan Desert with a professional crew.
- Experience the thrill of a lifetime as you go on an exhilarating 4X4 drive over the endless sand dunes.
- Take in the magnificent desert sunset views.
- Enjoy camel ride and other desert-exclusive activities like sandboarding, quad biking etc. (but available only upon request).
- Cool down at the desert campsite.
- Relax in its Bedouin-style tent, smoke Shisha and get your hands tattooed with beautiful Arabic henna designs.
- Dress yourself up in traditional Moroccan Culture and pose for some great souvenir photographs.
- Enjoy a dinner with a wide range of vegetarian and vegetarian foods.
- Watch the spellbinding belly dance and the impressively dervish Tanura performance.
- Electronic Voucher
- Instant Confirmation
- Fast and Secure Payment
- No-hassle best price guarantee
- Customer care available
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
Fez Desert Trips you might also like :
Best 2 Days Desert Tour From Fez
Are you planning a week of enjoyment? We have specifically designed tour packages .....View More
Top 3 Days Tour from Fez to Marrakeh
If you want to explore Morocco Desert and you are on a budget....View More
4 Days Tour from Fez to Marrakeh
Fez To Marrakech Desert Tour include 4WD Red Dunes Drive, Sandboarding, Camel Ride....View More
Fez To Marrakech in 5 Days
Discover the peace and tranquility of life in the Sahara on this private......View More
Top 6 Days Tour from Fez to Marrakeh
Discover the peace and tranquility of life in the Sahara on this private 6-days tour from Fez....View More