Best 13 Days Tour From Casablanca, Fes & Merzouga Desert // Desert Tour Casablanca To Marrakech via Erg Chebbi 13 Days .
Overview of 13 Day tour in Morocco :
Skip the hassle of renting a car or navigating public transportation and see the best of Morocco on this personalized Best 13-day Tour from Casablanca . You will immerse yourself in the exotic colours and cultures that define Morocco. From Casablanca to Rabat (Capital of Morocco) Chefchaouen , the imperial cities of Meknes , the rich history and traditions of this ancient land await. Discover the medieval city of Fes, explore the spice markets of the medinas and travel to the Roman ruins of Volubilis – this northbound tour lets you soak up the extravagant sights and revel in the hidden delights. With us you will learn a lot about Morocco and understand its diversity in many ways. ” Best 10 Days Tour , Best 10 Days Tour , Best 13 Days Tour “
Itinerary program of 13 Day tour in Morocco from Casablanca .
- Day 1 :Casablanca » Rabat
- Day 2 : Rabat » Chefchaouen
- Day 3 : Chefchaouen » Volubilis» Meknes
- Days 4 : Mekens » Fez Sightseeing Tour with local guide
- Day 5 :Fes » Ifrane» Merzouga Desert
- Day 6: Merzouga » Rissani » Merzouga Sahara Desert » Erg Chebbi dunes (Merzouga)
- Day 7 : Erg Chebbi » Todra gorges » Dades gorges » Ouarzazate
- Day 8 : Ouarzazate » Marrakech
- Day 9 : Marrakech City Tour With Local Guide
- Day 10 : Marrakech free Easy
- Day 11 :Marrakech » Essaouira
- Day 12 :Essaouira » El Jadida » Casablanca
- Day 12 : Casablanca to Aire port
Info about Best 13 Days tour from Casablanca :
- Duration: 13 Days / 12 Nights
- Departure: 08 AM
- Starting Location: Casablanca
- Ending Location: Casablanca
- Price: It depend on the number of people
- Confirmation: Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
HIGHLIGHT OF MOROCCO & SAHARA EXPERIENCE TOUR 13 DAYS 12 NIGHTS
- Visit Volibulis : Roman City
- Cross the high Atlas Mountains
- Visit Azrou cedar forest
- Middle Atlas
- Sahara Camel trek excursion
- Overnight desert camp
- Draa Valley
- Free time to walk in Todra gorges
- Visit Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah
1. What’s the difference between private and shared tour?
The main differences between private and shared tours are the vehicle, you will only be sharing the transportation, rooms and tents are private, and even for meals you can chose to stay separated from the group if that is your preference. The other difference is that private tours are guaranteed, once you confirm your booking, we are commited to offer the tour, however shared tours depend on demand and require a minimum of 4 participants to run, if the minimum number is not met, you have the choice between a free cancellation or negotiate a deal to continue as a private tour.
2. Is it possible to have vegetarian/vegan food ?
Yes it is possile to provide vegetarian or vegan food during the tour, all you need is to let us know during the booking process and maybe remind your driver during the tour.
3. Is it possible to reach the camp without riding the camels?
Yes the camp has a dedicated 4×4 car to transport the luggage and clients who are not interested in riding the camels at all or at least do it only once. If you go on a private tour, you will be traveling in a comfortable 4×4 car that can access the camp if needed.
4. Does the camp have private bathrooms ?
Yes our camp is considered a luxury camp yet we include it in our basic packages without a significant raise in the price, all the tents are equipped with ensuite bathroom and showers
5. Can I take my luggage during the tour?
Yes, you can take your luggage during the tour, the vehicles are spacious enough to hold many big suitecases, and your luggage will be with you at all times so it’s safe, even in the desert, your luggage will be transported to the camp with a 4×4 car to the tents.
How to pay for Best 13 Days Tour From Casablanca
To confirm any tour or activity, we require a small deposit to be paid over PayPal to our account, the balance is due in cash at the pick up, to be paid to your driver in euros, or equivalent in dollar or dirhams.
Unfortunately we do not accept payments with credit cards because they are not very popluar nor practical in Morocco and they generate so many fees and hold some security risks.
Is it possible to pay the total with PayPal?:
Normally we ask for the balance payments in cash because paypal also has many transaction fees and operational delays since it’s an international institution. We can in some cases accept the full payment via paypal however a 5% fee will be applied to cover the extra transaction charges. In case you are considering this method, it is best to arrange the payment before the tour.
For a full refund, cancel at least 15 days in advance of the start date of the experience.