Best 10-Days Desert Tour From Casablanca To Marrakech Via Marrakech Desert Trip – Around Morocco in 10 Days
#book 10 Days Itinerary Covering: Casablanca- Rabat – Meknes – Fez -Merzouga – Ouarzazat- Marrakech- Essaouira
10 days from Casablana to Marrakech Desert Tours: Morocco Tours Travel | Casablanca Adventure Tours | 10-Days 9 Night Casablanca tour Packages Desert Trip | 10 Days 9Nights Tour Morocco Holidays | 10-Days 9-Nights Morocco Wildlife Holidays Tours | 10-Days Deseret trips, holidays and vacations
10-Days Tour From Casablanca To Marrakech Via Merzouga
Safe to Travel Nature Price Inclusive Activities Optional Flexible bookings Pick up & Drop Back Instant Confirmation
10 Days From Casablanca To Marrakech Via Merzouga Desert Tour
From timeless golden dunes to vibrant, bustling bazaars and the age-old remains of civilizations past, explore some of Morocco’s most fascinating sights. Discover the fresh cedar forests of the Atlas Mountains, meander the winding lanes of old Marrakech, and ride into the desert on a 4×4. Meet musicians, artisans, and nomads as you soak up the mystique of this captivating North African nation. 10 Days tour from Casablanca one is the best tour.if you love heritage and culture, and nature , desert tour , Sahara Calel ride, you are in best company to discover that.
Browse through our 10 days Desert Tour itineraries and choose one to enjoy an enchanting time in Morocco .
Take this adventure and experience an escapade that’ll truly satisfy your wanderlust. This best of adventurer’s dream journey.
10 Days Casablanca to Marrakech Via Merzouga desert trip
Merzouga is a Berber town at the border of the Sahara desert. Every tour going to the dunes will pass by Merzouga. The city itself is quite small and it is the departure point of the camel ride to the night camps in the desert. Usually, you will be able to ride a camel for a couple of hours in the sunset to reach the desert camp, in which you will sleep in comfortable tents. Before the night, a Berber dinner with music is provided to the guests. You will be able to spend the night as you wish, climbing the dunes and looking at the stars. Since the desert has almost no artificial light, the sky will be full of stars.
#Book Your 10 Days tour Casablanca desert tour with us ,Standard & Luxury desert tour option are availibale by your choice
Best 10 days tour from Casablanca To Marrakech Via Merzouga Camel Trek summary :
- Day 1: Arrive in Casablanca
- Day 2: Roman ruins at Volubilis and imperial cities of Meknes and Fes
- Day 3: Fes: Exploring the Imperial City and medieval Medina
- Day 4 :Into the desert: Erfoud, Merzouga and the Sahara
- Day 5 :Desert towns, Todra Gorge, and film worthy landscapes
- Day 6 : Aït Benhaddou Kasbah and Tizi n’Tichka Pass over the High Atlas to Marrakech
- Day 7 : Marrakech: Exploring the Red City
- Day 8 : Essaouira: seaside ramparts and fresh seafood
- Day 9 : Casablanca via the coast
- Day 10 : Depart to home with unforgettable memories around Morocco
HERE ARE THE 10 DAY TOUR FROM CASABLANCA TO MARRAKECH VIA MERZOUGA DESERT HIGHLIGHTS :
- Cross the High Atlas Mountains with its pass of Tizi Ntichka
- A multi-day, chauffeured tour from Fez to Marrakesh, via the Sahara
- No need to backtrack: you’ll get picked up in one city and dropped off in another
- Make the most of your transfer by ticking off top sights along the way.
- Explore the spiritual capital of Morocco; Fes: Najjarine fountains and Museum and much more
- Discover souks, tanneries, and artisan workshops in medieval Fes
- Old medina
- Explore rural Morocco by foot, by air-conditioned minivan/4×4, and by camelback
- Walk to the world heritage site of Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou best 10 days tour
- Climb up to Dades canyons
- Visit Todra gorges and Tinghir oasis
- Ride a camel in Erg Chebbi to watch the colour-changing sunset
- Spend the night at a Berber desert camp at the Sahara desert.
- Sip traditional Moroccan mint tea in the home of a Berber family in the High Atlas Mountains.
- Spend two full days in magical Marrakech, famous for its intact medieval architecture and bustling souks, packed with vendors touting everything from fresh produce to high-quality leather goods. 6 days desert tour from fez , fez desert tour , best 6 days tour
Best 10 days tour is trip designed for traveler to explore deep of Morocco from the north to south. With tour around morocco in 10 days trip you will embark on many culture different, and explore 6 UNESCO World heritage site, Traveling in your small group or private. You will have numerous opportunities to meet different kind of people from region to another of the country . Visiting the medina Fez, Meknes Marrakech, Essaouira, visiting the village of Sahara Desert.
Your 10 day trip around Morocco also includes a stay In Merzouga Luxuru or satandard Desert Camp, Your Morocco adventure also includes a stay at the Merzouga Luxury Desert Camp, a beautifully appointed oasis set in the wilderness of the Sahara. Enjoy the comfort of your fully furnished, air-conditioned tent with en suite bathroom — if you can tear yourself away from the stunning views of the Erg Chebbi sand dunes and a sky full of stars. You’ll also visit the remarkable fortifications of Ait-Ben-Haddou and Ouarzazate, the “door of the desert.”
Love the sea? An extension to the coastal city of Essaouira, known for its arts and music scene, will show you another alluring facet of Moroccan culture. And, if you’re a solo traveler, you’ll enjoy zero and reduced Single Supplements on every departure (limited availability). Whether it’s a richly spiced meal in the midst of the High Atlas Mountains or a panoramic sunset over Marrakesh, the multitude of experiences on this adventure will leave you with a lifetime of memories.
Day 1 : Arrival to Casablanca First Day
Welcome To Morocco, Arrive in Casablanca on the Atlantic coast where French colonial building blend with traditional Moroccan architecture.you will meet the driver to take to your hotel is depends on the time when you arrive , so you are free to arrive in Casablanca at any time.If your flight arrives earlier in the day, perhaps you might choose to visit Mosque of Hassan 2 and ricks Café ,and take advantages to watching sunset .
Day 2 : Leaving Casablanca To Fez Via Rabat,Volubils and Meknes
In the morning is time to Depart for the capital of Rabat to see the Royal Palace, Hassan Tower and visit one of the few holy places open to non-Muslims, the lavish Mausoleum of King Mohammed V which is both an architectural marvel and a monument to a great ruler. Travel to Meknes, one of the kingdom’s great imperial cities dating back to the 11th century; its surroundings have remained unchanged for centuries, Stand before the Bab el-Mansour, the monumental entrance to the imperial city and focal point of Place El-Hedim After Walk through the old quarter with captivating views over the Atlantic Ocean where exploring Kasbah des Oudaias. Gaze down it’s cliffs to the Bou Regreg River below and take a moment to appreciate the Gnawa musicians traditional music. Then, venture to Volubilis and discover the soaring columns and remarkably well-preserved mosaic floors of this ancient Roman outpost with Guide. Continue to Fez
Day 3 : Fes Sightseeing [Sightseeing Guided Day Tour]
Today we embark on a guided walk through the old city, locally known as Fes el Bali. Venture once again into the Middle Ages in the maze of the Medina, which is buzzing with craftsmen, markets, tanneries and mosques. Look out for the donkeys with high heaps piled on their backs and investigate the hidden gems of the souk. Pay special attention to the Medersa Bou Inania, one of the city’s most beautiful and treasured structures, recently restored and presently open to tourists.
Marvel at the iconic tannery, known for the famous view which overlooks its dye pits, and a ceramics factory. Prepare for lots of walking by wearing comfortable shoes and packing snacks and water!
Day 4 : Travel to Sahara Merzouga Via Ifran Middle Atlas
We’ll have an early start this morning to begin travelling south into the dramatic landscapes of the Middle Atlas, heading first towards to Immouzer and Ifrane and passing near the small mountain village of Azrou, which in the Berber tongue translates as ‘the rock’. This is the land of the fiercely independent Berbers, the Lords of the Atlas, whose traditions and ways still hold sway up here in their mountain strongholds far away from the cities below. Continuing into Berber sheep raising country we head to Timadite and over the Col du Zad, before crossing the Tizi Talghemt Camel Pass and continuing via the Gorge du Ziz to Er Rachidia. Finally we traverse a broad plateau past Meski Oasis, the so-called ‘Blue Spring’ bordering the arid desert plains, from where our journey brings us at last on to the desert settlement of Erfoud. before arriving at the little Saharan village of Merzouga. With the decor of the orange-shaded Erg Chebbi sand dunes, the fascinating Saharan town of Merzouga feels pleasingly disconnected from the rest of the world.
Packing your main luggage in the overnight camp, situated on the edge of the desert, to ride Camel in the deep of dunes for an hour journey into the sunset. The Erg Chebbi hills are the most dazzling in the nation and a necessary highlight of any visit to Morocco. We spend the night under starry skies at our desert camp. Sit back and take in all the desert has to offer while the locals prepare a delicious dinner.
Day 5 : From Desert TO Ouarzazate Via Todra Gorge
leaving the Desert after great night in the Camp Venture towards the oasis of Tinehir and explore the Todra Gorge, known as the Grand Canyon of the Sahara. At Boumalne-du-Dades you will encounter the dry, rugged Dades Valley that is dotted with oases of figs, olives, date palms and castellated mud houses hugging the slopes. Meet the locals of the region when you visit a traditional Nomad house to try authentic Berber tea. The Road of a Thousand Kasbahs concludes at Ouarzazate. It is known as the Film Capital of Morocco.
Day 6 : Travel to Marrakech via Ait Bnehaddou High Atlas
On the way to Marrakesh, stop to visit Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou, a fortified village (known as an ighrem) that is as exotic-looking as it is historically fascinating. This UNESCO World Heritage Site has been the setting for scenes of many films, including Lawrence of Arabia, Gladiator, and the television series Game of Thrones, and you’ll see why this village is so visually appealing when you visit it. Take some time to wander through the meandering alleys, revel in the uniqueness of this place, and enjoy lunch on your own. From here, proceed to Marrakesh, with time to relax at your hotel before dinner.
Day 7 : Marrakech Sightseeing [Sightseeing Guided Day Tour]
After breakfast, you will have a magnificent guided Visit of the Medina starting from Koutoubia Mosque and its notorious Minaret to the Bahia palace via the royal palace and jewish quarter or Marrakech , the Bahia palace built in the late 19th century, intended to be one of the greatest palaces of its time and to capture the essence of the Islamic and Moroccan style, afterwards walk through the narrow streets of the Medina through souks and spice Markets where women sell many organic goodies from Organic make up products to handmade jewellery and hats , you might want to shop a few souvenirs once you arrive at the Rahba square .after you will go visite Majorlle Garden. Later back to your hotel rest and at night walk in square of jam lifna famous place where morocca, come to enjoy .
Day 8 : Essaouira from Marrakech
Leave Marrakech at 08:00, ready for a 3-hour journey to the beautiful Essaouira on the Atlantic Coast. Once you arrive at the port city, formerly known as Mogador, you will have time to enjoy the charming sights of Essaouira, including its ocher-colored walls, the beautiful Moulay El Hassan square, and the souks, as well as the little streets of the city’s old Medina. Enjoy a lunch of fresh fish in a local restaurant. During your trip, visit an association of Berber women producing argan oil, see the local markets, and marvel at the gems in the jeweler’s quarter
Day 9 : Travel back to Casabalnaca Via the Coast
In the morning, you will have some more time to explore the medina in Essaouira. If there are any goods you would like to purchase, now is the time.
In the afternoon, you will head back to Casablanca. On the way, you can discuss any stops you would like to make with your driver. You can pass through El Jadida, which is home to a stunning Portuguese cistern, as well as the Church of Assumption. You can also stop in Azemour, which is art-influenced and nestled between a crumbling medina and the ocean.
Once you are back in Casablanca, feel free to do some more sightseeing if you feel there is anything you missed when you first arrived. Then, plan to enjoy a lovely farewell dinner at the local restaurant of your choice.
Day 10 : Depart to Homa with great memories about Morocco
end of best 10 days tour around Morocco with great memories
- Explore the medieval medina of Fez
- Follow in the footsteps of ancient traders through the dramatic red dunes of the Sahara Desert
- Immerse in the nightly carnival of fortune-tellers, snake charmers, and dancers in Marrakech.
- Take in the views from Jebel Toubkal, the highest point in North Africa.
- Savor mint tea, Berber whiskey, and traditional Moroccan dishes at a local home.
- Step back in time while exploring ancient Roman ruins.
- Go behind the scenes of Game of Thrones and Gladiator in Ait Benhaddou.
- Duration: 10 Days & 9 Nights
- Departure: 8/9 AM
- Starting Location: Casablanca
- Ending Location: Marrakech / Casablanca
NOTES: 10-Days Desert Tour From Casablanca to Marrakech
- Reduction of 5% for cash payments .
- Reduction for children between 8 - 12 sharing a room with 2 adults.
- Private tour. In case of group travel (always very small number), must be informed in advance.
- The order of the itinerary can vary depending on schedule of visits.
- Dinner on the first day and breakfast on the last depending on flight schedules.
- Programs can be modified according to customer preferences or days available for the holidays.
- Departures will always be early in the morning to take advantage of sunlight 10 days tour from Casablanca , 10 days tour from Casablanca
Additional info of the 10-Day desert tour from Casablanca
- – Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- – Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- – Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- – Quad bike & Buggy driving in the dunes are not included in the price, but it is possible to add them as an extra. 10 days tour from Casablanca , 10 days tour from Casablanca
How To Book Tour Payment Methods:
10 Days Desert Tour From Casablanca to Marrakech via Merzouga Desert Trip
- Confirm & Pay a Deposit
- Deposit Payment
- Credit/Debit card Authorization Form:
- Receive A Confirmation:
End Of Best 10-Days Tour From Casablanca to Marrakech Sahara Desert
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Why Should I go For 10-Days Desert Tour From Casabalna to Marrakech ?
- Chance to experience the unspoiled Moroccan Desert with a professional crew.
- Experience the thrill of a lifetime as you go on an exhilarating 4X4 drive over the endless sand dunes.
- Take in the magnificent desert sunset views.
- Enjoy camel ride and other desert-exclusive activities like sandboarding, quad biking etc. (but available only upon request).
- Cool down at the desert campsite.
- Relax in its Bedouin-style tent, smoke Shisha and get your hands tattooed with beautiful Arabic henna designs.
- Dress yourself up in traditional Moroccan Culture and pose for some great souvenir photographs.
- Enjoy a dinner with a wide range of vegetarian and vegetarian foods.
- Watch the spellbinding belly dance and the impressively dervish Tanura performance.
- Electronic Voucher
- Instant Confirmation
- Fast and Secure Payment
- No-hassle best price guarantee
- Customer care available
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
Fez Desert Trips you might also like :
Best 2 Days Desert Tour From Fez
Are you planning a week of enjoyment? We have specifically designed tour packages .....View More
Top 3 Days Tour from Fez to Marrakeh
If you want to explore Morocco Desert and you are on a budget....View More
4 Days Tour from Fez to Marrakeh
Fez To Marrakech Desert Tour include 4WD Red Dunes Drive, Sandboarding, Camel Ride....View More
Fez To Marrakech in 5 Days
Discover the peace and tranquility of life in the Sahara on this private......View More
Top 6 Days Tour from Fez to Marrakeh
Discover the peace and tranquility of life in the Sahara on this private 6-days tour from Fez....View More