Best 3 Days tour from Fes to Marrakech
The Top 3 days tour from fes to Marrakech is one of the most popular desert tours from Marrakech that connects the two imperial cities. The Best 3 Days Tour From Fes to Marrakech you will discover a big part of the south of Morocco, departing from the ocher city of FES The First day takes you through a different route heading towards Fes and crossing many villages and sceneries along with the beautiful cedar forest with its playful monkeys before reaching the Cultural capital of the country, before heading towards Merzouga in a more arid plains announcing the beginning of the deserts, once in Merzouga, you will ride the camels and go deep in the desert to spend a night in a nomad bivouac to enjoy a starry night under a clear and peaceful sky. spending the second night in the heart of the dades gorges in a traditional but comfy hotel. The second day lets you enjoy a short walk in the todra immense gorges , the third days towards to Marrakech the Atlas mountains and crossing beautiful scenery on the curvy roads and perched berber villages blending with the mountains, to the infamous kasbahs of Ait benhaddou fortified village and Ouarzazate with its cinematic attractions,
Itinerary for Best 3 Days tour from Fes :
Day 1: Starting from Fes to Merzouga desert via Midle Atlas
Your Best 3 days tour from Fes to Marrakech begins as we pick you up at your accommodation around 8:00 a.m. Our passage to the desert will be through the scenic of the Atlas Mountain Range. First, we experience the beauty of the cedar forests in the Middle Atlas, and enter the world of the Berber village as we pass many of the mountain . We then pass by Ifrane, a charming ski resort and Azrou, also an important handicraft center specializing in cedar woodwork. In Midelt, we stop for lunch and enjoy the unique backdrop of this town that is nestled in between the middle and High Atlas Mountains. We continue our traveling to the desert , camel trek into the beautiful Erg Chebbi dunes. As the sun begins to set over the horizon, we ride our camels through the desert towards the Morocco desert camp where you will spend a magical evening in a Merzouga luxury desert camp. As you settle into the camp and relax under a million stars, we prepare a fresh and delicious Berber dinner. After dinner, you can climb to the top of the dunes, gaze up at the stars and even go sandboarding. The Sahara desert is pure freedom. In the evening you can choose to sleep in a traditional Nomad tent made of camel hair or outside under the star. this for fisrt day of 3 Days tour from Fes. the first day of Best 3 Days Tour From Fes
Day 2: From Merzouga to Dades valley via Rissani arrive to Todra gorges
In the morning, you will have opportunity to take some amazing pictures as the sun rises over the dunes. It is a unique and unforgettable experience. Our camels await you for the trek back to the hotel, where you will enjoy a fresh shower and an open air breakfast at the edge of the desert overlooking the dunes. After enjoying a fresh shower and an open air breakfast at the edge of the desert overlooking the dunes. We then depart for Erfoud. It is one of the oldest known sites, where you can find precious and unique fossils. As we make our way through the palm tree groves, we stop for lunch and head to Todra Gorges, a magnificent canyon in the Atlas Mountains. There we will have a walk through the canyon floor with the spectacular cliffs surrounding us on either side.
We end the day in Boumaine de Dades. It is a perfect destination overlooking the fertile valley below and the panorama of the mountains beyond. Dinner and overnight in the hotel.
Day 3: Dades Gorges – Rose Valley – Skoura – Ouarzazate – Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou – Marrakech
After breakfast, we will take a short walk in the gorges before our departure for Marrakech. There are still many sites and things to explore on your final day before arriving in Marrakech. We will follow the Dades Valley through El Kelaa Magona, the Valley of the Roses and the road of a thousand Kasbahs. We visit Ouarzazate and stop for lunch in the ancient desert village of Ait Ben Haddou. It is now a protected UNESCO site and famous as the nest of many films like the Gladiator, Lawrence of Arabia and many more. You can climb to the top Ksar where you will be rewarded with a breathtaking view. We will drive via Tichka Pass on our way back to Marrakech Tours, where you will see many Berber villages along this route. Your journey with us will end at your desired location, either at a Riad, Hotel or airport. End of our , the end of best
The price includes : 3 Days Tour from Fes
- An air conditioned 4×4 or Minivan, depending on the number of the group
- English/French/Spanish speaking driver during the tour
- Pick up & Drop off at your Marrakech & Fes accommodations
- Overnight in Dades gorges or Skoura in a traditional comfortable Hotel. Possibility to upgrade to a deluxe hotel on a private tour
- Camel Trek to overnight in Luxury Camp with Ensuite-bathroom and shower
- Private rooms/tents
- Dinner and breakfast are daily included
- Free time to explore the sites such as Ait Ben Haddou kasbah, Walks, Canyons, Breaks for photos,..Etc
- Local guide in Ait Ben Haddou
- No forced Shopping
- No hidden costs
Extra costs to be expected : 3 Days Tour From Fes
- Lunch (Full Menus cost an average of 10€, and you can order “á la carte” in most places)
- Drinks ( if you drink a lot of water, you can purchase a package of 6 bottles from a small shop).
Here are some of our Top recommended Morocco Desert Tours from Fes.
- 3 Days tours from Fes to Marrakech – Fes to Marrakech Desert Tour 4 days, Marrakech to Fes Desert Tours , Fes To Marrakech 3 days
- Sahara Desert Tours from Fes, Morocco Sahara Desert Tours from Fes, Fes to Marrakech Desert Tours 2 Days, Fes to Marrakech Desert Tours 3 days
- Fes to Marrakech via Sahara Desert, Fes to Marrakech via rose valley, Morocco Desert Tour from Fes 4 days, Fes to Marrakech Desert tour tripadvisor
- Best Fes to Marrakech Desert Tour 3 days,Luxury Desert Tour Morocco, Luxury Tours Morocco, Desert Safari Fes