Best 6-Days Tour From Fez To Marraekch Via Merzouga – Marrakech Desert Trip
#book 6-Days Itinerary Covering: Fez – Merzouga -Ouarzazat- Marrakech
Fez Desert Tours: Morocco Tours Travel | Marrakech Adventure Tours | 6-Days 5 Night Marrakech Desert Trip | 6-Days 5 Nights FEZ Holidays | 6-Days 5-Nights Morocco Wildlife Holidays Tours | 6-Days Deseret trips, holidays and vacations
6-Days Tour From Fez To Marrakech Via Merzouga Camel trek
Activity Schedule :
Safe to Travel // Nature Price Inclusive // Activities Optional // Flexible bookings // Availability: Daily // Starting Time :8 AM // Pick up & Drop Back // Instant Confirmation
Book Your Best 6-Days From Fez To Marrakech Via Merzouga Desert Tour
If you want to explore Morocco Desert and you are on a budget, then our Cheap Morocco Marrakech desert tour package is a right choice for you. These 6-days 5 night special package includes meals, accommodation, transfers and sightseeing activities. 6 days desert tour from fez . 6 days desert tour from fez
Are you planning a week of enjoyment? We have specifically designed tour packages covering numerous parts of the country here. Take up the classic golden triangle tour or best 6-days desert tour if you are looking for a flawless time. If you love heritage and culture, you can take up World Morocco tours to explore the 6-Days desert Tour from Fez . Do you love nature? Take the south Morocco hill station tour or the Marrakech desert tour. Are you planning a relaxing time? You can choose nightlife style Sahara Desert tour packages or stick with World Morocco spiritual vacation time. 6 days desert tour from fez . 6 days desert tour from fez
Fez To Marrakech Desert Tour include 4WD Red Dunes Drive, Sandboarding, Camel Ride, Henna Art, Falcon Interaction, and an optional ATV Quad Bike Ride. Beverages are also available at the event site as an option. Fez Desert TRIPS starts with a pick-up by a safety equipped 4WD land cruiser from your accommendation hotel or Riad . Hence, passing the magnificent beauty Landscape Nature Valley …… . 6 days desert tour from fez . 6 days desert tour from fez
While the drive, your designated safari guide will explain all of your questions about Fez Desert Tour activities. Gives you some tips about the event. Once you arrive at the Marrakech Desert Tour start point, It’s time to off-road into deep Red Dunes. At this point, make your camera handy and get ready to take photos of sand dunes, which seems like a giant bean-bag. While a short pause to meet our other cars convoy, Prepare yourself for the dune bashing activity. Your vehicle cruises toward the highest dune edges and swing slide down again and again, in safe manners. 6 days tour from fez . 6 days tour from fez
Browse through our 6-days Desert Tour itineraries and choose one to enjoy an enchanting time in Morocco . 6 days tour from fez . 6 days tour from fez
6-Day Fez to Marrakech via Merzouga desert trip
Merzouga is a tiny city out at the edge of Erg Chebbi in the Sahara Desert. This town is just 20 km away from the border to Algeria where the traditional paved road comes to an end, and the amazing Sahara Desert dunes start. Merzouga desert is one of the most common points of Bivouacs and Moroccan Camel treks. The three day desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga is one of the most coveted Morocco desert tours. 6 days tour from fez . 6 days tour from fez
Departures from Fez occur on a daily basis. This Fez to Marraekch Via Merzouga tour is packed with many sites, making your tour interesting as you’ll be experiencing one scenery after another. The incredible change of landscape is stunning: From the Sais plains near Of Ifrane to several valleys and oases including High Atlas Mountains, rocky plateaus, and the dramatic Erg Chebbi dunes. So if you’d like to discover the deepest of Moroccan desert, this is the best trip for you never forget it .
Book Your 6-Days tour Fez To Marrakech desert tour with us ,Standard & Luxury desert tour option are availibale by your choice
What you can expect ?
Discover the peace and tranquility of life in the Sahara on this private 6-days tour from Fez to Merzouga desert . The 6 days desert camp & camel ride safari let you sleep in a nomadic desert camp, pass through Berber villages, see Africa’s majestic Atlas Mountains and watch the sun rise and set on the back of a camel. Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Centre Aït Benhaddou, plus the towns of Ouarzazate, Merzouga Camel trekking . Also, visit the ZIZ Valley (to witness Morocco’s longest river), the Golden dunes and much more. Accommodations, lunch and dinner around a campfire are also included. 6 days desert tour from fez . 6 days desert tour from fez
6 Days Desert tour From Marrakech to Fes Summary :
- Day 1: Arrive; Fes: Exploring the Imperial City and medieval Medina
- Day 2: Middle Atlas: Erfoud, Merzouga and the Sahara
- Day 3:Desert adventures around Merzouga: Rissani market and Todra Gorge
- Day 4: Dades Valley, Ouarzazate, and Aït Benhaddou Kasbah
- Day 5: Tizi n’Tichka Pass over the High Atlas mountains to Marrakech
- Day 6: Marrakech: Exploring the Red City; Depart
HERE ARE THE 3-DAY DESERT TOUR FROM FEZ TO MARRAKECH TVAI MERZOUGA DESERT HIGHLIGHTS :
- Cross the High Atlas Mountains with its pass of Tizi Ntichka
- A multi-day, chauffeured tour from Fez to Marrakesh, via the Sahara
- No need to backtrack: you’ll get picked up in one city and dropped off in another
- Make the most of your transfer by ticking off top sights along the way
- Explore rural Morocco by foot, by air-conditioned minivan, and by camelback
- Walk to the world heritage site of Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou best 6 days tour
- Climb up to Dades canyons
- Visit Todra gorges and Tinghir oasis
- Ride a camel in Erg Chebbi to watch the colour-changing sunset best 6 days tour
- Spend the night at a Berber desert camp at the Sahara desert.
Itinerary of Private Fez To Marrakech Via Merzouga camel ride 6-days desert tour details:
Start in Marrakesh and end in Fes! With the adventure tour 6 Days Marrakech to Fes Desert Tour with Luxury Camp, you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Marrakesh, Morocco and 10 other destinations in Morocco. On this multi-day, one-way transfer from Fez to Marrakesh, you’ll explore some of Morocco’s most stunning natural attractions. Hop a camel for a scenic ride through Erg Chebbi Dunes, sleep in Berber-style tents under the open stars, hike along Todgha Gorge,. Tours include accommodation and meals. 6 days desert tour from fez . 6 days desert tour from fez
Also we offer shared Marrakech to Fes desert tour via Sahara Desert on Morocco small group tours, please note that you will only share the transport, if you are interested in 6-days tour from to Marrakech via Merzouga Desert on private or shared trip ending in Fes with best prices please feel free to contact us anytime.During this trip, 6 days desert tour from fez . 6 days desert tour from fez
Best 6-Days tour from Fes to Marrakech via the Dades valley. The first day near Merzouga, we make a camel trek in the orange dunes of Erg Chebbi and we will overnight in Berber tents. The trip of 6-days in the desert of Merzouga, will allow you to live an unforgettable experience, we experience a variety of landscapes in the south of Morocco. We drive along the valley of roses to oldest Kasbah in Morocco. In Ouarzazate, we will visit the cinema studios. This three days tour offers many actions and adventures like hiking and camel trekking, overnight in the desert. Daily departures are guaranteed if required persons per group are complete best 6 days tour
Leave from Fez to Merzouga desert passing by Midelt and Ifrane .
- Admire the sunrise and ride camel to the Riad to enjoy an early breakfast.
- Cross the palm grove of Tafilalet and the town of Rissani to reach the Ziz valley.
- If you have the chance, you can meet the Maggots monkeys at the cedar forest between Azrou and Ifrane.
- Join Fez the cultural capital of Morocco early in the evening. best 6 days tour
- Enjoy the stunning views offered by Dades Gorges and a beautiful walk in Toudra Valley.
- Live unique moments while riding camel at sunset and sunrise in the desert of Erg Chabbi at Merzouga.
- Discover the Berber nomad’s lifestyle by spending night under the stars in a local tent and enjoying an authentic Sahrawi Tagine under Berber songs.
- Enjoying an authentic Sahrawi Tagine animated by nomadic music. best 6 days tour
Spend night at Dades Gorge passing by Tichka and Ait Ben Haddou kasbah
- Cross the gigantic Atlas Mountains and admire landscape’s beauty at the top of Tizi N ‘Tichka pass, the highest in North Africa.
- Visit the famous Ait Ben Haddou kasbah, classified world cultural heritage by UNESCO.
- Join Dades through the road of Thousand Kasbah and Roses Valley. best 6 days tour
Day 1: Fez airport and Sightseeing
We will pick you from the airport and drop you at your hotel in Fez for refreshing. Then we will visit the new part of town where you can see various crafts. We will explore the religious capital of Morocco “Fez”, one of the imperial cities with a brief interest in history and crafts. Fez has one of the largest Medinas in the Arab worlds; Madrasas; Souks (spectacular by the amount and variety of spices); Al-Karaouine- the oldest university in the world, mosques, plazas, neighborhood Andalusians and potters, palaces and museums. Fez is the artisan capital of Morocco. After dinner, we will spend overnight at the riad. best 6 days tour
Day 2: Over the Middle Atlas into the desert: Erfoud,Merzouga, and the Sahara
Start your day bright and early and travel south toward Merzouga. Along the way, you will climb up an elevation of 7,146 feet (2,178 m) over the Col du Zad pass and through the cedar forests of the Middle Atlas mountains. Enjoy sightings of the local Barbary macaque monkeys before stopping for lunch in Midelt (the ‘apple city’), relishing the nearby Moulouya River. Continue over the Tizi n’Talremt pass and into the Ziz Valley, known for its hidden oases and palm tree clusters. Along the road, you will see many fortified houses known as ksars—built to protect precious wares, including gold, salt, and spices. best 6 days tour
Continue on to Erfoud, known for its date festival and fossil mining. Here you can visit a local collective to learn more about the process and meet some local artisans. Continue to Erg Chebbi, an extensive sea of sand dunes covering an area of 13.5 square miles (35 square km). Never stationary, the massive dunes shift and travel depending on the changing wind! Upon reaching Merzouga, switch gears and ride your camel through the dunes to your already-prepared-for-you camp. Climb a nearby sand dune to watch the sunset before returning to camp for a delicious dinner, relaxing by the campfire.best 6 days tour
Day 3 : Desert adventures around Merzouga: Rissani market and Ddaes Valley
For the first time in your life to wake up early and find yourself in a gtent in the Sahara desert waiting the sun to rise from between the dunes, then ride your camels back to the start point, in order to start th journey of Dades Valley, passing by Rissani famous by its conventional souq of goats and donkeys (3 days/ 1week) then to the fossil town, before getting to Tinghir know as the Moroccan jewish capital, driving to Todra Canyon which is the great canyon in Morocco for pictures then drive back by the Valley of life as it is called by locals, after that we will drive to our hotel in Dades valley.
Day 4 : Dades Valley to Ourazazate aite ben hadou
This morning after breakfast at the hotel, we head to Ouarzazate via Skoura. Stop for a panoramic view of the kasbah of Taourirt and another photo stop near the Atlas film studiosand we will stope for lunch . After that, you will visit the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou and will stop for spend night . best 6 days tour
Day 5 : Tizi n’Tichka Pass over the hight Atlas mountains To Marrakech
Leave Aït Benhaddou behind to begin the ascent over the High Atlas mountains. Spot Mount Toubkal, the mountain range’s highest peak, at 13,671 feet (4,167 m). Near the top, stretch your legs for a great panoramic view of the mountains. Stop in Taddert to visit an Argan Oil Cooperative and learn, as well as sample, how the argan nut and fruit are processed for various uses. As you descend the High Atlas, you will notice a dramatic change in the climate and landscape. Soon you will be a part of the noise and clamor of Marrakech. best 6 days tour
After a long day on the road, settle into your hotel and spend the rest of the afternoon as you like. In the early evening, the main square—and busiest square in all of Africa!—Jemaa el-Fna, comes alive with musicians, performers, snake charmers, games, and food stalls, a catch-all of entertainment! If you want to enjoy the spectacle from a distance, choose one of the many cafés surrounding the square and enjoy a cup of mint tea and a meal.
Day 6 :Marrakech Exploring the red city
Once an important trading capital for Berber tribes of the Atlas mountains, as well as trading routes through Ouarzazate and the sub-Sahara, Marrakech has Berber roots rather than Arab. Meet your guide and begin touring the heart of Marrakech’s medina, its labyrinth of souks (markets). Indulge your senses as you browse the variety of wares, from spices to jewelry and kaftans, lanterns and carpets to dates, figs, and tea. Notice the large open spaces along the alleyways,
best 6 days tour these fondouks or caravanserai were once inns used to accommodate travelers and merchants.6 days desert tour from fez . 6 days desert tour from fez
Discover the ornate craftsmanship of the 16th-century Ben Youssef Madrasa school of Islam: carved cedar, sculpted plaster, and zellij tile work. Visit the Marrakech Museum, housed in the 19th-century Moorish Dar Mnebbi Palace, to see further examples of modern and traditional Moroccan art and artifacts. Explore the Kasbah area and visit the 500-year old Saadian Tombs before checking out the Bahia Palace and the El Badi Palace. If there’s time, you may wish to take a respite from the heat and crowds in the Majorelle Gardens in Ville Nouvelle before catching your return flight home. best 6 days tour 6 days desert tour from fez . 6 days desert tour from fez
NOTES: 6-Days Desert Tour From Fez To Marrakech Via Merzouga
- Reduction of 5% for cash payments .
- Reduction for children between 8 – 12 sharing a room with 2 adults.
- Private tour. In case of group travel (always very small number), must be informed in advance.
- The order of the itinerary can vary depending on schedule of visits.
- Dinner on the first day and breakfast on the last depending on flight schedules.
- Programs can be modified according to customer preferences or days available for the holidays.
- Departures will always be early in the morning to take advantage of sunlight
Additional info of the 6 Day desert tour From Fez To Marrakech
- – Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- – Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- – Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- – Quad bike & Buggy driving in the dunes are not included in the price, but it is possible to add them as an extra.
What do you wear on 6 Days Desert Tour From Fez To Marrakech?
6 Days Desert Tour From Fez is during the daytime, it will be hot and sunny so keep yourself hydrated all the time.
Wear sunglasses and hats and use sun-block to escape sunburn. Male can wear anything practical and comfortable jeans, trousers or shorts with casual shirts or casual button-up shirts. Women should wear something light and functional like jeans, trousers or a long skirt with a t-shirt, long top, or casual shirt. If you are not going to do a lot of activities , camel, and quad riding then you can even wear an active dress or a jumpsuit. 6 days desert tour from fez . 6 days desert tour from fez 6 days desert tour from fez . 6 days desert tour from fez
How To Book Tour Payment Methods:
6 Days Desert Tour From Fez to Marrakech Via Merzouga Camel Trek
- Confirm & Pay a Deposit
If you are totally satisfied with our tour itinerary and service proposal, please send us an email telling us that you agree on our Service Proposal.
- Deposit Payment
A deposit is required to confirm the booking. The balance needs to be paid in full before the use of our service. If we receive your booking less than 30 days prior to the tour start date, the payment needs to be made in full when you confirm the tour. Kindly note this may take up to 7 days or even 10 days before the money activates our account. This depends on the banks where your account and our account are open. We accept Cash, Credit Card, PayPal, Western Union, Wire Transfer.
Please double check with our travel consultant to see if all the proposed trip services are still available when you confirm the tour.
We deal with PayPal account holders only, means you need to be registered beforehand with PayPal in order to pay an electronic invoice that we send to your e-mail address. All in invoices are in USD or EURO currencies; MAD is not yet supported by PayPal system.
Deposit is required to confirm the booking. The balance needs to be paid in full before the use of our service. If we receive you’re booking less than 30 days prior to the tour start date, the payment needs to be made in full when you confirm the tour. Kindly note this may take up to 7 days or even 10 days before the money activates our account. This depends on the banks where your account and our account are open We accept Cash, Credit Card, PayPal, Western Union, Wire TransferPlease double check with our travel consultant to see if all the proposed trip services are still available when you confirm the tour. You should read before making any payment/deposit.
- Credit/Debit card Authorization Form:
For the credit/debit card payment, we only accept Visa or MasterCard subject to additional transaction fee of 4%, will be added for card processing fee on top of the package bills.
- Receive A Confirmation:
After we receive payment of deposit, your reservation for touring with us is confirmed. You will receive this confirmation via email and/or written confirmation. Along with this confirmation will be useful packing and travel tips and other information that you may need to know. We are able to provide you recommendations for possible flight itineraries, Riads & Hotels anywhere in Morocco. In any case, when your airline tickets, Riads or Hotels are booked we request that you please send us your Riad/Hotel name and address for pick up or your flight information (flight number, arrival/departure date and time) if you are to be picked up from an airport. 6 days tour from fez . 6 days tour from fez 6 days tour from fez . 6 days tour from fez
End Of Best 6-Days Tour From Fez To Marrakech Via Sahara Desert
Why Should I go For 6-Days Desert Tour From Fez ?
- Chance to experience the unspoiled Moroccan Desert with a professional crew.
- Experience the thrill of a lifetime as you go on an exhilarating 4X4 drive over the endless sand dunes.
- Take in the magnificent desert sunset views.
- Enjoy camel ride and other desert-exclusive activities like sandboarding, quad biking etc. (but available only upon request).
- Cool down at the desert campsite.
- Relax in its Bedouin-style tent, smoke Shisha and get your hands tattooed with beautiful Arabic henna designs.
- Dress yourself up in traditional Moroccan Culture and pose for some great souvenir photographs.
- Enjoy a dinner with a wide range of vegetarian and vegetarian foods.
- Watch the spellbinding belly dance and the impressively dervish Tanura performance.
Tour with Flexible Booking Policy
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Hote Pick up and drop off in Hote / Riad
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- 2 nights accommodation
- 1 st day overnight in hotel in Dades
- Second day overnight in a Tent in Merzouga desert
- About 1 hour Camel Ride on the Sand Dunes of Merzouga
- Entry/Admission – Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou
- Entry/Admission – Gorges du Dades
- Entry/Admission – Todgha Gorge
- Entry/Admission – Merzouga Desert
- Entry/Admission – Jemaa el-Fnaa
Why Book With Us?
- Electronic Voucher
- Instant Confirmation
- Fast and Secure Payment
- No-hassle best price guarantee
- Customer care available
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities