Best 6-Days Tour From Fes To Marrakech Via Merzouga – Marrakech Desert Trip
#book 6-Days Itinerary Covering: Fez – Merzouga -Ouarzazat- Marrakech
Fez Desert Tours: Morocco Tours Travel | Marrakech Adventure Tours | 6-Days 5 Night Marrakech Desert Trip | 6-Days 5 Nights Fes Holidays | 6-Days 5-Nights Morocco Wildlife Holidays Tours | 6-Days Deseret trips, holidays and vacations | best 6 days tour
6-Days Tour From Fez to Merzouga
Safe to Travel Nature Price Inclusive Activities Optional Flexible bookings Pick up & Drop Back Instant Confirmation
6 Days From Fez To Marrakech Via Merzouga Desert Tour
If you want to explore Morocco Desert and you are on a budget, then our Cheap Morocco Marrakech desert tour is a right choice for you. These 6-days 5 nights special package includes meals, accommodation, transfers and sightseeing activities. Take up the classic golden triangle tour or best 6-days desert tour if you are looking for a flawless time. If you love heritage and culture, you can take up World Morocco tours to explore the 6 Days desert Tour from Fes . Do you love nature? Take the south Morocco hill station tour or the Fez desert tour. Are you planning a relaxing time? You can choose nightlife style Sahara Desert tour packages or stick withWorld Morocco spiritual vacation time. 6 days desert tour from fez , fez desert tour , best 6 days tour
Browse through our 6-days Desert Tour itineraries and choose one to enjoy an enchanting time in Morocco .
Take this adventure and experience an escapade that’ll truly satisfy your wanderlust. This best of adventurer’s dream journey.
6 Day Fez to Marrakech Via Merzouga desert trip
Merzouga is a Berber town at the border of the Sahara desert. Every tour going to the dunes will pass by Merzouga. The city itself is quite small and it is the departure point of the camel ride to the night camps in the desert. Usually, you will be able to ride a camel for a couple of hours in the sunset to reach the desert camp, in which you will sleep in comfortable tents. Before the night, a Berber dinner with music is provided to the guests. You will be able to spend the night as you wish, climbing the dunes and looking at the stars. Since the desert has almost no artificial light, the sky will be full of stars. 6 days desert tour from fez , fez desert tour , best 6 days tour
#Book Your 6-Days tour Fez desert tour with us ,Standard & Luxury desert tour option are availibale by your choice
6 days desert tour from Fez To Merzouga Camel Trek summary :
- Day 1:Arrive; Fes: Exploring the Imperial City and medieval Medina
- Day 2: Middle Atlas: Erfoud, Merzouga and the Sahara
- Day 3:Desert adventures around Merzouga: Rissani market and Todra Gorge
- Day 4: Dads Valley to Ouarzazate, Oasis Fint
- Day 5: Ouarzazate Tizi n’Tichka Pass over the High Atlas mountains to Marrakech
- Day 6:Marrakech: Exploring the Red City; Depart.
HERE ARE THE 6-DAY DESERT TOUR FROM FEZ TO MARRAKECH VIA MERZOUGA DESERT HIGHLIGHTS :
- Cross the High Atlas Mountains with its pass of Tizi Ntichka
- A multi-day, chauffeured tour from Fez to Marrakesh, via the Sahara
- No need to backtrack: you’ll get picked up in one city and dropped off in another
- Make the most of your transfer by ticking off top sights along the way
- Explore rural Morocco by foot, by air-conditioned minivan/4×4, and by camelback
- Walk to the world heritage site of Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou best 6 days tour
- Climb up to Dades canyons
- Visit Todra gorges and Tinghir oasis
- Ride a camel in Erg Chebbi to watch the colour-changing sunset best 6 days tour
- Spend the night at a Berber desert camp at the Sahara desert.
- Sip traditional Moroccan mint tea in the home of a Berber family in the High Atlas Mountains.
- Spend two full days in magical Marrakech, famous for its intact medieval architecture and bustling souks, packed with vendors touting everything from fresh produce to high-quality leather goods. 6 days desert tour from fez , fez desert tour , best 6 days tour
The First Day Highlights of Fes
After breakfast, you check out from the hotel and meet your driver in the lobby. You are then transferred to Fes, the spiritual capital of Morocco. Upon arrival, you have some free time before meeting your guide and driver for a 5-hour city tour. During the tour, you see the 14th-century gates of the King Palace, the shrine of Moulay Idriss, the Mellah (Jewish quarter), and old Fes Medina with its traditional markets and tanneries. Together with the guide, you enter the ancient Bou Inania Madrasa founded in 1351 AD. You then proceed to the Fondouk el-Nejjarine – which was declared a national monument in 1916. Today this building is a home to the Museum of Wooden Arts and Crafts. After the tour, you return to your riad and have the rest of the day at your leisure. 6 days desert tour from fez , fez desert tour , best 6 days tour
The Second Day Starting from Fez to Merzouga Via Ifrane Middle Atlas Mountains
Departing from Fez you will begin your ascent into the Atlas mountains We will pass through Ifrane, a winter ski resort in a totally un-Moroccan style built by the French in the 1930s to resemble a Swiss village. Visit the cedar forest in Azrou and see the monkeys in the trees. Midelt Most of the day will be spent winding your way through the beautiful forests, springs, jagged rock faces, and Berber villages as you cross the Atlas Mountains and begin to descend towards the Sahara Desert. Half way, you will stop for lunch in the town of Midelt, famous for its fossils and rocks, then you will continue towards Merzouga Merzouga you will reach to Merzouga in the afternoon around , where your guide and camels will be waiting for you. After a short break, you will start a camel trek across the sandy dunes of the Erg Chebbi. See the desert landscape and sunset from the camelback, and after two hours you will reach to the desert camp to spend the night in a Berber tent. At your desert shelter, your camels are hobbled and mint tea is served. After dinner, watch the stars. Overnight in the tent. 6 days desert tour from fez , fez desert tour , best 6 days tour3 days desert tour
The third Day : Desert adventures around Merzouga: Rissani market and Todra Gorge
After an unforgettable night in the middle of the Moroccan desert, you should get up early to enjoy the spectacular sunrise, when the color of the dunes combines with the shadows creating a mind-blowing sight. After having breakfast, you will ride camels for a couple of hours before going to Tinghir and Toudgha Gorge for lunch, where the orange limestones are separated by a 300m-deep fault creating a captivating sight. The road passes through Toudgha Valley. It’s a wonderful place for a walk, you can wander along the river, through the gardens or up the road on the other side of the gorge. Later, we will continue to Dades Valley and Dades Gorge through a beautiful road that passes by green palmeraies and Berber villages. Dinner and overnight in a hotel in Dades gorge. 6 days desert tour from fez , fez desert tour , best 6 days tour
The fourth day we Travel to Ouarzazate via Valley the Rose 1000 of kasbah
The fifth Day Ouarzazate to Marrakech via Kasbah Ait Ben Hadou High Atlas Mountaine
Following hearty breakfast at your hotel, you continue your trip. The first highlight of your 4,5-hour journey is a charming city of Ouarzazate which is often referred to as the Gates of the Desert and was formerly an important hub for African traders. While your journey continues, you reach another UNESCO site – Ait Benhaddou, the unique mud brick city on the edge of the High Atlas Mountains that was often featured in movies, mostly replacing Jerusalem. The final leg of your journey takes you through the famous mountain pass in Morocco – Tizi’n’Tichka, and gives you the opportunity to admire magnificent views of numerous Berber villages, snow-capped mountains, and green valleys. Upon arrival in Marrakech, you check into your centrally-located hotel and have the rest of the day at your leisure.
The last Day Of trip Marrakech: Exploring the Red City
After breakfast at the hotel, you set off on an exhilarating sightseeing tour of Marrakech with your guide and driver. During your 5-hour tour, you see the major highlights of the ancient city. You begin your walking tour in the old quarter of Marrakech where you visit the 19th century Bahia Palace, covered with colorful tile work, and see its eight-hectare gardens with fountains. You then proceed to Saadian Tombs – marble tombs for the Saadian dynasty. Accessible only through a small passage in the Kasbah Mosque, the tombs were neglected until aerial photography exposed them in 1917. Your next stop is El Badi Palace located nearby and believed to have contained more than 350 opulent rooms, in addition to a large pool, sweeping courtyard, and several gardens. The pieces from the El Badi Palace were used to create a new palace in Meknes, leaving just the shell of the palace behind. Continue to the souks, the largest you can find in Morocco. We suggest you try haggling as it is an inherent part of Moroccan trading culture. In the afternoon, you venture into the new city and visit the Majorelle Gardens – a magical petite garden estate designed by Jacque Majorelle and maintained by Yves Saint Laurent.
After the tour, you return to your hotel and have the rest of the day free. 6 days desert tour from fez , fez desert tour , best 6 days tour
- sunrise camel ride in Erg chebbi
- Pick up from your Marrakech riad / hotel on the tour day ( or the closest accessible point )
- Comfortable tent at a our Sahara desert camp
- Sunset camel ride in Erg ChebbI
- Sand boarding
- 5x Breakfast
- Breakfast, shower at the camp operator’s lodge in Merzouga
- Camel Ride
- A/C modern minibus driven by an English / French speaking driver / guide ( Maximum of 17 passengers)
- 3x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 5 nights
- Duration: 6 Days & 5 Nights
- Departure: 8/9 AM
- Starting Location: Fes
- Ending Location: Marrakech
NOTES: 6-Days Desert Tour From Fez To Marrakech Via Merzouga
- Reduction of 5% for cash payments .
- Reduction for children between 8 - 12 sharing a room with 2 adults.
- Private tour. In case of group travel (always very small number), must be informed in advance.
- The order of the itinerary can vary depending on schedule of visits.
- Dinner on the first day and breakfast on the last depending on flight schedules.
- Programs can be modified according to customer preferences or days available for the holidays.
- Departures will always be early in the morning to take advantage of sunlight
Additional info of the 6 Day desert tour From Fez To Marrakech
- – Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- – Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- – Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- – Quad bike & Buggy driving in the dunes are not included in the price, but it is possible to add them as an extra.
What do you wear on 6 Days Desert Tour From Fez To Marrakech?6 Days Desert Tour From Fez is during the daytime, it will be hot and sunny so keep yourself hydrated all the time. Wear sunglasses and hats and use sun-block to escape sunburn. Male can wear anything practical and comfortable jeans, trousers or shorts with casual shirts or casual button-up shirts. Women should wear something light and functional like jeans, trousers or a long skirt with a t-shirt, long top, or casual shirt. If you are not going to do a lot of activities , camel, and quad riding then you can even wear an active dress or a jumpsuit. 6 days desert tour from fez . 6 days desert tour from fez 6 days desert tour from fez . 6 days desert tour from fez
How To Book Tour Payment Methods:
6 Days Desert Tour From Fez to Marrakech Via Merzouga Camel Trek
- Confirm & Pay a Deposit
- Deposit Payment
- Credit/Debit card Authorization Form:
- Receive A Confirmation:
End Of Best 6-Days Tour From Fez To Marrakech Via Sahara Desert
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Why Should I go For 6-Days Desert Tour From Fez ?
- Chance to experience the unspoiled Moroccan Desert with a professional crew.
- Experience the thrill of a lifetime as you go on an exhilarating 4X4 drive over the endless sand dunes.
- Take in the magnificent desert sunset views.
- Enjoy camel ride and other desert-exclusive activities like sandboarding, quad biking etc. (but available only upon request).
- Cool down at the desert campsite.
- Relax in its Bedouin-style tent, smoke Shisha and get your hands tattooed with beautiful Arabic henna designs.
- Dress yourself up in traditional Moroccan Culture and pose for some great souvenir photographs.
- Enjoy a dinner with a wide range of vegetarian and vegetarian foods.
- Watch the spellbinding belly dance and the impressively dervish Tanura performance.
- Electronic Voucher
- Instant Confirmation
- Fast and Secure Payment
- No-hassle best price guarantee
- Customer care available
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
Fez Desert Trips you might also like :
Best 2 Days Desert Tour From Fez
Are you planning a week of enjoyment? We have specifically designed tour packages .....View More
Top 3 Days Tour from Fez to Marrakeh
If you want to explore Morocco Desert and you are on a budget....View More
4 Days Tour from Fez to Marrakeh
Fez To Marrakech Desert Tour include 4WD Red Dunes Drive, Sandboarding, Camel Ride....View More
Fez To Marrakech in 5 Days
Discover the peace and tranquility of life in the Sahara on this private......View More
Top 6 Days Tour from Fez to Marrakeh
Discover the peace and tranquility of life in the Sahara on this private 6-days tour from Fez....View More