Best 6 Day Tour From Tangier To Marrakech Via Merzouga – Marrakech Desert Trip .
6 Day tour from Tangier to Marrakech Morocco Desert Tours: Morocco Tours Travel | Tangier Adventure Tours | 6-Days 5 Night Desert Trip | 6-Days 5 Nights Tangier Holidays | 6-Days 5-Nights Morocco Wildlife Holidays Tours | 6-Days Deseret trips, holidays and vacations | best 6 days tour from Tangier.
6-Days Tour From Tangier To Marrakech
Safe to Travel Nature Price Inclusive Activities Optional Flexible bookings Pick up & Drop Back Instant Confirmation
6 Days From Tangier To Marrakech Via Chefchaouen
If you want to explore Morocco Desert Starting from Tangier, then our Cheap Morocco Morocco desert tour is a right choice for you. These 6-days 5 nights special package includes meals, accommodation, transfers and sightseeing activities. Take best 6-days desert tour from Tangier, if you are looking for a flawless time. If you love heritage and culture, you can take up World Morocco tours to explore the 6 Days desert Tour from Tangier. Do you love nature? Take this tour from Northto the South Of Morocoo. Are you planning a relaxing time? You can choose nightlife style Sahara Desert tour packages or stick with World Morocco spiritual vacation time.
Browse through our 6-days Tour from Tangier itineraries and choose one to enjoy an enchanting time in Morocco .
Take this adventure and experience an escapade that’ll truly satisfy your wanderlust. This best of adventurer’s dream journey.
6 days Tour North of Morocco to Marrakech Via Merzouga summary :
- Day 1 : Hello Morocco starting from Tangier to Chefchouen
- Day 2 : Chefchaouen To Fez Via Meknes Volubilis
- Day 3: Fes: Exploring the Imperial City and medieval Medina
- Day 4: Middle Atlas: Erfoud, Merzouga and the Sahara
- Day 5 : Merzouga to Dades valley Via todra Gorge
- Day 6: Ouarzazate to Marrakech Via Aite Ben Haddou.
HERE ARE THE 6-DAY TOUR FROM TANGIER TO MARRAKECH VIA MERZOUGA DESERT HIGHLIGHTS :
- Cross the High Atlas Mountains with its pass of Tizi Ntichka
- Meknes Volublis Ruin City
- Enjoying the Blue City Chefchaouen
- No need to backtrack: you’ll get picked up in one city and dropped off in another
- Make the most of your transfer by ticking off top sights along the way
- Explore rural Morocco by foot, by air-conditioned minivan/4×4, and by camelback
- Walk to the world heritage site of Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou best 6 days tour
- Climb up to Dades canyons
- Visit Todra gorges and Tinghir oasis
- Ride a camel in Erg Chebbi to watch the colour-changing sunset best 6 days tour
- Spend the night at a Berber desert camp at the Sahara desert.
- Sip traditional Moroccan mint tea in the home of a Berber family in the High Atlas Mountains.
- Spend two full days in magical Fes, famous for its intact medieval architecture and bustling souks, packed with vendors touting everything from fresh produce to high-quality leather goods. 6 days desert tour from fez , fez desert tour , best 6 days tour
Day 1 : Hello Morocco starting from Tangier to Chefchaouen
After meeting your driver you will begin your trip from Tangier airport or tangier porte To Chefchoauen ahead to this charming city of houses dressed in a striking blue color. A very attractive town, located in the Rif mountains and constituted under the Andalusian influence. In Chefchaouen we will stroll by the 7 neighborhoods of the Medina. The first will be the neighborhood of Er Rif Al Andalus, where we will appreciate the traditional Majzén Square. Afterwards you will explore the most important square of the city, the famous Uta el Hammam. you will visit the great Masjid El Aadam mosque and the walled fortress of the Alcazaba (Kasbah). You will be bordering the mosque, the Mellah (Jewish quarter) and the popular souks. Then you will walk through the Jaracin, known by the locals as the neighborhood of the shoemakers, there is the prominent Sidi Buhansa Mosque. you stop to admire the Ras el Ma Fountain, which will catch us with the incredible views of its waterfalls and natural pools formed over the years. you see its mills and the indigenous laundries. Next, we will visit the striking Jemaa Bouzafar Mosque, also called “the Spanish Mosque”.
Day 2 : Chefchaouen To Fez Via Meknes Volubilis
After breakfast at the Riad, our journey begins towards Volubilis, crossing the rif mountains and a beautiful oak forest, we will stop in Volubilis to discover the Roman ruins and learn about the Moroccan history of BC, then we will drive to the city of Meknes (founded in the 17th century) where we will stop for lunch. In the afternoon it is time to visit the historical sites of Medina, such as Bab el Mansour, the Mausoleum of Moulay Ismail. Later we head to the city of Fez, where we will spend the night.
Day 3: Fes: Exploring the Imperial City and medieval Medina
Pick up time: 08:00am. Today you will take a step back in time to the Middle Ages when you will visit Fez El Bali, the largest living medieval medina-city and the cultural heart of Morocco. You will explore some of the 9000 narrow lanes, alleys and souks that makeup the labyrinth of the city’s old quarter, originally founded in the 8th century AD by Moulay Idriss. The medieval Medina is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Your morning of sightseeing will also include a visit to the Nejjarine Square, with its beautiful fountain, made up of mosaics and elaborate tile-work. The nearby Fondouq (Caravanserai) is now converted into a museum of carpentry artefacts. In the afternoon, your sightseeing begins with a visit to Dar Batha and the Museum of Moroccan Arts, which houses historical and artistic collections of wood carvings, embroidery, tribal carpets and ceramics. You will also visit Fez El Jedid (New Fez), Here you will see the Royal Palace, mosques, medersas, souks and the city wall. Most notably, Fez El Jedid is home to the Mellah, the old Jewish quarter, which provides an interesting insight into Jewish architecture. Your visit will also include the pottery factory to discover how the beautiful zellij tiles are made, which are the highlight feature of Arabo-Andalousian décor and are also used for the famous Tagines. In Fez, one of the most important things to see is undoubtedly the main gate of the Medina. Named Bab Boujloud. Composed of the districts Fez el-Jedid and Fez el-Bali, the medina of Fez is exceptional. It is part of the UNESCO. Drive back to your hotel, rest time. LEVEL OF ACTIVITY: Strenuous Activity.
Day 4: Middle Atlas: Erfoud, Merzouga and the Sahara
Departure in the morning after breakfast, we start the day towards the Sahara from your Riad, crossing Ifran. We will make a break in the city of Ifran, to enjoy its beauty and take memorable photos, then we will head towards Azrou to see the monkeys / Barbary monkeys in the cedar forest and then continue to Midelt for lunch in a restaurant. In the afternoon, we will cross the Tizi N Telghomt pass, which is 1907 meters high, to reach Errachidia while admiring the views of the Ziz gorges, which offer incredible photo opportunities. Later we will stop for a panoramic view of the Ziz valley. The journey continues to Merzouga passing through Aoufous and Erfoud, as soon as we reach the dunes of erg chebbi , we prepare for the experience of riding camels in the dunes for an hour and a half to enjoy the sunset.
Day 5 : Merzouga to Dades valley Via todra Gorge
Early in the morning, head to the Gorges of To contemplate one of the most beautiful and recognisable landscapes of the tour. The Todra River runs through a narrow gorge with vertical walls over 300 metres high. In the afternoon, discover The Route of the Kasbahs known by a series of fortresses built in red clay, which contrast with the green oases that surround them. Continue near of Berber village known for the cultivation of saffron and before continuing to Dades Valley, and enjoy dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6: Ouarzazate to Marrakech Via Aite Ben Haddou.
– Pick up time: 08:30am. As you travel through one village after another, pay attention to small details such as women’s clothing, white or black depending on their tribe. After you will reach Ouarzazate. Discover the secrets of Ouarzazate. The city was once a stopping point for African traders en route to the cities of Morocco and Europe. Ouarzazate was built as a French garrison in the 1920s and today it is a regional trade centre known for pottery and carpets. Your sightseeing will include a visit to the Glaoui Kasbah of Taourirt. The Glaoui brothers were the most powerful tribal leaders at the turn of the century and the Kasbah of Taourirt is considered to be one of the most beautiful Kasbahs in all of Morocco. Today, you will travel through stunning Atlas Mountains to reach the thrilling and exotic city of Marrakech. En route, you will stop in the fortified village of Ait Benhaddou – the most exotic and best-preserved Kasbah in the whole of the Atlas region. Free Time at Kasbah Ait Benhadou. You will continue towards Marrakech.LEVEL OF ACTIVITY: Moderate Activity. the
- sunrise camel ride in Erg chebbi
- Pick up from your Marrakech riad / hotel on the tour day ( or the closest accessible point )
- Comfortable tent at a our Sahara desert camp
- Sunset camel ride in Erg ChebbI
- Sand boarding
- 5x Breakfast
- Breakfast, shower at the camp operator’s lodge in Merzouga
- Camel Ride
- A/C modern minibus driven by an English / French speaking driver / guide ( Maximum of 17 passengers)
- 3 x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 5 nights