Top 2-days tour from Fes to Marrakech- Morocco Desert Tours from Fes
Morocco Desert Tours from Fes
Morocco Tours Trips from Fes 2-Days – Tours in Morocco from Fes – 2 Days Fes Desert Trips – Fes Tours 2 Days
We have many customers staying in Fez who wish to travel to Morocco and who prefer to take the scenic route by booking our 3 to 4-day Sahara Desert tour from Fez to Marrakesh. So, we created this tailor-made Fes to Marrakech desert tour to suit these travelers. Especially, those who enjoy marveling at gorgeous landscapes.
To those who have only 2 days in Fes, we invite you to immerse yourself on private 2-day tour from Fes to Merzouga desert through the Atlas mountains, palm Groves, the golden sand dunes of Erg Chebbi, enjoy Camel trek, watch Sunset & Sunrise, spend the night at Berber tent under millions shining stars.
Program itinerary of the 2 day trip from Fes to Marrakech via Merzouga :
Day 1: Fes » Azrou (Ceder forest) » Midelt » Merzouga Desert tour (Camel Trek & Night Desert Camp) [450 Km]
Day 2: Merzouga Sahara (Erg Chebbi Dunes) » Marrakech [480 km]
If you are interested on 2 days Fes to Merzouga Desert private trip with guaranteed price, please feel free to contact us anytime.
Note: At World Morocco Tours , we offer private standard and luxury & Deluxe tours from Fes to Marrakech via Merzouga Sahara.
2 days Tour Fes to Marrakech via Merzouga desert
- Duration: 2 Days / 1 Night
- Departure: 08/09 AM
- Starting Location: Fes
- Ending Location: Marrakech
- Price:It depend on the number of people
- Confirmation: Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
Highlights of 2 days Tour Fes to Marrakech via Merzouga desert
- Our tour will begin by crossing the plains of Saiss and heading towards the Cedar forests of the Middle Atlas Mountains;
- Travel past Ifrane, Azrou, and Midelt; and see fortified Kasbahs and thousands of sky-scraping palm trees as we journey along the Ziz River;.
- Together we’ll watch a beautiful sunset over Erg Chebbi sand dunes, and we’ll enjoy a camel trek and ride like nomads;
- Spend an unforgettable night at our secluded Sahara Desert camp, then visit the Oasis of Tinghir;
- Wander along the banks of the Todgha River, as well as learn about the lifestyle of the local nomads, and we’ll visit Berber villages;
- We’ll explore the magnificent Todgha canyons, and we’ll visit the Dades Gorge, the Shoura Oasis, and the Ouarzazate Kasbah Taourirt;
- Together we’ll visit the UNESCO World Heritage Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou;
- We’ll travel through the Tizi-n-Tichka Pass as we cross the High Atlas Mountains.
- Stop at Unesco world heritage site of Kasbah and Ait ben haddou..
- Cross the High Atlas Mountains and Tizi n’Tichka pass.
How to pay for 2 days Tour Fes to Marrakech via Merzouga desert?
To confirm any tour or activity, we require a small deposit to be paid over PayPal to our account, the balance is due in cash at the pick up, to be paid to your driver in euros, or equivalent in dollar or dirhams.
Unfortunately we do not accept payments with credit cards because they are not very popluar nor practical in Morocco and they generate so many fees and hold some security risks.
Is it possible to pay the total with PayPal?:
Normally we ask for the balance payments in cash because paypal also has many transaction fees and operational delays since it’s an international institution. We can in some cases accept the full payment via paypal however a 5% fee will be applied to cover the extra transaction charges. In case you are considering this method, it is best to arrange the payment before the tour.
For a full refund, cancel at least 15 days in advance of the start date of the experience.
2 Days/1 Night desert Tour From Fes To Merzouga
The Morocco tour from Fes to explore Merzouga and desert to Marrakech in 2 days is a chance to enjoy travel over Atlas mountains and have a fan on camel ride before you spend the night in desert camp.
This tour from Fez to Marrakech via Merzouga, Erg Chebbi dunes allows you to travel to the deep south of Morocco to experience a camel trekking tour over the fabulous dunes of Erg Chebbi to reach the camp in the middle of the desert where you will spend the night in a nomad tents made of the hair of camels and goats. In These 2 days tour you will enjoy the scenery of the middle Atlas, view the cedar forest and feed the monkeys (barbary apes), see the nomads living in tents, explore the gorge of Ziz along with its Valley. Get to know how they work with fossils in Erfoud and more than that to taste the best quality of dates. Hurry up to book your seat in this short trip from Fez to Merzouga and Erg Chebbi Dunes.
Book Your 2 Day Tour From Fes To Merzouga Desert end Marrakech with World Morocco Tours, We have Standard & Luxury desert tour option, 2 Day
Tour From Fes To Merzouga Desert.
( 2-Days Fes to Merzouga desert tour)
Day 1: Fes » Azrou (Cedar forest) » Midelt » Erfoud » Merzouga Camel Trek (Night in Desert Camp)
Pick up from your Fes riad/Hotel around 8:30 am by your driver and start your 5 day desert tour Fes to Marrakech via Merzouga, departure to Sahara desert where the sand see dunes of Erg Chebbi are located. An 8 hours journey that takes you across the Atlas Mountains to the southern Morocco’s largest oasis; Tafilalet; composed of many villages, palmers and 2 main Saharan towns, Erfoud and Rissani. We will make many stops along the road at the alpine town of Ifrane, Azrou cedar forest where are the monkeys, Midelt for lunch and Ziz valley at the panoramic and impressive views over the palm trees, the green valley in the middle of the Sahara. Then we’ll head for the Erg Chebbi sand dunes. We continue deeper into the desert landscape until the dunes appear in the middle of nowhere. Dinner & Overnight in a hotel with a pool at the dune line of Erg Chebbi to relax for the first night
Day 2 : Merzouga to Marrakech
Wake up early morning to enjoy the sunrise on the top of the dune in the Sahara Desert then have your breakfast. After these beautiful moments, you will ride your camel back to the hotel where you can shower. We depart towards Tineghir passing by Erfoud and Tinejdad. Have a break for lunch. In the afternoon, we will continue to Todra gorges via Tineghir. Stopping along the way for photos and admiring the views. Arrival to Todra Gorges to enjoy its marvelous Canyons views while hiking on foot. Later on, we drive to Boumalne du dades or Kelaa M’gouna and stopping for a panoramic view of dades valley. In the afternoon, we drive to Ouarzazate via Skoura . Stopping for a panoramic view of the kasbah of Taourirt then another photo stop near the atlas film studios. After that you will visit the Kasbah of AitBenhaddou. This Kasbah is one the UNESCO WORLD Heritage Site. Many movies were filmed there such as: Gladiator…and Lawrence of Arabia. Depending on time, We might visit the Kasbah of Telouet which was occupied by the Pacha Glaoui during his reign and is frequented by Moroccan travellers. It sits in the village of Telouet nestled outside the Onilla Valley. The Harem and reception hall areas give one a good idea of the former luxury in which El Glaoui lived, as well as a look at the Andalusian style of decorating. However, the older parts of the Kasbah are in complete ruins, making it difficult to see properly. Walking through the crumbling passageways is like walking through a maze and some have gotten lost exploring the dilapidated Kasbah. Then we will drive to Marrakech over the mountains of high Atlas passing through the TiziN’tichka pass (2260 m in altitude). Drop off in Marrakech.
Included in the price:
- Private A/C Vehicle, 4WD Toyota Land Cruiser or Van + fuel
- English/French/Spanish speaking driver during the tour
- Pick up & Drop off at your Fes accommodation
- Camel Trek to overnight in a luxury desert bivouac (Private tents)
- Free time to explore the sites, Walks, Breaks for photos,..Etc
- Flexible and Customized stops
Additional info: 2 Day Desert Excursion From Fes to Marrakech
- – Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- – Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- – Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- – Quad bike & Buggy driving in the dunes are not included in the price, but it is possible to add them as an extra.
Important Note: Our proposal Fes Tours can be modified and designed according to your requirements and needs, so feel free to contact us.
Suggested Best tours Around Morocco
World Morocco Tours has been customizing private tours of Morocco since 2008. As an independent family business, we understand that your group is unique, and your tour of Morocco should be too. Let us know what you have in mind, and we will plan a bespoke vacation customized for you personally.