6 Days Desert Tour From Oarzazate
Best 6-Days Desert Tour From Oarzazate To Merzouga
6 days tour to Merzouga Desert Tours: Morocco Tours Travel | Merzouga Adventure Tours | 6-Days 5Night Marrakech Desert Trip |6 days tour from ouarzazate to Merzouga | 6-Days 5 Nights Morocco Wildlife Holidays Tours .
Book Your Best 6-Days From Ouarzazate To Merzouga Desert Tour
this 6-day tour take you on a journey to Morocco to explore and see the extraordinary and wonderful Kasbahs, Nomads, the opportunities to experience the local life and great scenery.breathing the fresh air of green lush valleys to the sunny sand dunes of the big desert. The trip includes a camel ride to see the sunset and sunrise in the Erg chebbi desert…
This 6-day tour from Ouarzazate is ideal for intrepid travelers hoping to explore Morocco away from the hustle and bustle of busy Ouarzazate. Visit UNESCO-listed sites and relax to traditional Moroccan music beneath star-lit Sahara Desert skies.
Itinerary of Private Ouarzazate to Merzouga camel ride 6-days desert tour details :
Day 1 : Ouarzazate - Draa Valley - Zagora
For these “southern Morocco holidays” departure from Ouarzazate at 8:30 am towards the Kasbah des cigognes and a panoramic view of the lake. We will reach Agdz via the Tizi-n-Tinififft pass (1660 meters) and we will take the track which leads to the kasbah of Alkaid Ali in Tamnougalte for lunch at the restaurant.
In the afternoon, we continue on this same track crossing the Draa valley and its palm trees as far as the eye can see dotted with ksours to Zagora for dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : Zagora - Tafraoute.
Departure in the morning to Tamgroute and visit the old Koranic library and the underground Kasbah of Zouïa, and meet with the potters. Continuation of our “southern Morocco vacation” by the Paris-Dakar track towards Tafraoute passing by the Tizi-N-Tifilalet pass and discovering the hamadas and the desert plateaus that run along the Algerian border.
Arrival in Tafraoute for dinner and overnight in an inn or homestay.
Day 3 : Tafraoute - Ramlia - Ouzina - Taouz - Khamlia - Merzouga.
Departure, after breakfast, to cross the very sandy Oued Ghris, passing through the lost villages of Ramlia and Ouzina (lunch on the track). Then departure for Taouz and its rock engravings.
The night at the bivouac will be spent at the foot of the impressive dunes of Erg Chebbi in Merzouga.
Day 4 : Merzouga - Erg Chebbi - Merzouga.
After breakfast, bypassing the dunes you will discover the two oases of MERZOUGA, the nomadic depot, the village of KHAMLIA (village of blacks) and the mines of MIFISS. Through the desert plateaus you will meet the Berber nomads of the desert and discover the oasis of TISSARDMINE.
We will be back at the hostel around 3 p.m., for the departure of your caravan on the back of a dromedary, in order to watch the sunset in the dunes. A 2 hour walk in the middle of the desert, you will spend the night in a wild oasis, under the Berber tent.
Day 5 : Merzouga - Erfoud - Tinghir - Toudra Gorges - Boumalne - Dadès valley - Dadès gorges.
Wake up early to watch the sunrise over the dunes. After breakfast, these “southern Morocco holidays” will take you to Erfoud where you will take the time to visit the fossilized marble factory before continuing to the palm groves of Touroug and Tinjdad. We will have lunch at the Toudra gorges.
In the afternoon, we will cross Boumalne and skirt the lush Dades valley, to arrive at the Dades gorges for dinner and overnight.
Day 6 : Dades gorges - Dades valley - valley of roses - Kelaa M'gouna - Ouarzazate.
After breakfast, return by the Dades valley to the kasbah of Aït Youl. From there you will take a track allowing you to admire the kasbahs and ksours of the valley of roses and join Kelaa M’gouna for lunch.
Then return to Ouarzazate via the palm grove of Skoura to visit the kasbah of Amédhyle, and arrival in Ouarzazate for the night.
- Pick-up & drop off at/from your hotel, Riad or Airport
- Transport by private vehicle with A/C
- Driver/Guide speaking English
- 1 night in Merzouga Hotel (Breakfast & dinner)
- Camel Trekking ( Camel per person)
- Overnight in Desert Camp (Breakfast & dinner)
- SandBoarding (if interested)
- Cross the High Atlas Mountains with its pass of Tizi Ntichka
- Meknes Volublis Ruin City
- Enjoying the Blue City Chefchaouen
- No need to backtrack: you’ll get picked up in one city and dropped off in another
- Make the most of your transfer by ticking off top sights along the way
- Explore rural Morocco by foot, by air-conditioned minivan/4×4, and by camelback
- Walk to the world heritage site of Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou best 6 days tour
- Climb up to Dades canyons
- Visit Todra gorges and Tinghir oasis
- Ride a camel in Erg Chebbi to watch the colour-changing sunset best 6 days tour
- Spend the night at a Berber desert camp at the Sahara desert.
- Sip traditional Moroccan mint tea in the home of a Berber family in the High Atlas Mountains.
- Spend two full days in magical Fes, famous for its intact medieval architecture and bustling souks, packed with vendors touting everything from fresh produce to high-quality leather goods.