3 Days Tour from Fes to Merzouga – Fes to Sahara Desert Merzouga 3 Days & 2 Nights Desert Trip via Todra Gorges – Camel Trek and Night in Desert Erg Chebbi – Fes to Fes via Desert Trip
Affordable Fes To Marrakech 3 Days Tour 3 Days Desert tour from Fes to Marrakech / Fes to Merzouga & Marrakech 3-Day Trip
Discover the best of Morocco on this 3-day tour from Fez to Marrakech. Pass by many attractions including the Atlas Mountains, the Ziz Oasis, the Dades Valley, and the Kasbahs of Skoura. Spend your evenings in a desert camp and local accommodations as you make your way through the desert with your small group. Travel from Fez to Marrakech on a 3-day desert tour Visit attractions such as the Ziz Oasis, the Dades Valley, and Todra Gorge Spend the night in a Sahara desert camp in a traditional Berber tent
Program itinerary of 3 days tour from Fes to Marrakech
- Day 1: Fes » Azrou (Cedar forest) » Midelt » Erfoud » Merzouga Sahara Desert[467 Km]
- Day 2: Merzouga Sand dunes » Ziz Vally » Togra Gorges & Dades Gorges [255 km]
- Day 3: Dades Valley to Ouarzazate » Ait Benhaddou » High Atlas » Marrakech (300 km)
Note: At World Morocco Tours , we offer private standard and luxury & Deluxe tours from Fes to Marrakech via Merzouga Sahara.
3 Days Fes to Marrakech desert tour Info
- Duration: 3-Days / 2 Nights
- Departure: 08/09 AM
- Starting Location: Fes
- Ending Location: Marrakech
- Price: It depend on the number of people
- Confirmation: Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
Here are the Highlights of the Fes desert tour in 3-day
- Cross the high Atlas Mountains
- Visit Azrou cedar forest
- Middle Atlas
- Sahara Camel trek excursion
- Overnight desert camp
- Draa Valley
- Free time to walk in Todra gorges
- Visit Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah
How to pay for 3-Days Fes to Marrakech desert tour?
To confirm any tour or activity, we require a small deposit to be paid over PayPal to our account, the balance is due in cash at the pick up, to be paid to your driver in euros, or equivalent in dollar or dirhams.
Unfortunately we do not accept payments with credit cards because they are not very popluar nor practical in Morocco and they generate so many fees and hold some security risks.
Is it possible to pay the total with PayPal?:
Normally we ask for the balance payments in cash because paypal also has many transaction fees and operational delays since it’s an international institution. We can in some cases accept the full payment via paypal however a 5% fee will be applied to cover the extra transaction charges. In case you are considering this method, it is best to arrange the payment before the tour.
For a full refund, cancel at least 15 days in advance of the start date of the experience.
Best 3 Days tour from Fes to Marrakech
The Top 3 days tour from fes to Marrakech is one of the most popular desert tours from Marrakech that connects the two imperial cities. The Best 3 Days Tour From Fes to Marrakech you will discover a big part of the south of Morocco, departing from the ocher city of FES The First day takes you through a different route heading towards Fes and crossing many villages and sceneries along with the beautiful cedar forest with its playful monkeys before reaching the Cultural capital of the country, before heading towards Merzouga in a more arid plains announcing the beginning of the deserts, once in Merzouga, you will ride the camels and go deep in the desert to spend a night in a nomad bivouac to enjoy a starry night under a clear and peaceful sky. spending the second night in the heart of the dades gorges in a traditional but comfy hotel. The second day lets you enjoy a short walk in the todra immense gorges , the third days towards to Marrakech the Atlas mountains and crossing beautiful scenery on the curvy roads and perched berber villages blending with the mountains, to the infamous kasbahs of Ait benhaddou fortified village and Ouarzazate with its cinematic attractions,
( 3-Days Fes to Marrakech Desert Tour)
Day 1: Fes » Azrou (Cedar forest) » Midelt » Erfoud » Merzouga Camel Trek (Night in Desert Camp) [467 Km]
Day 1: Fez to Merzouga (D) Depart from Fez at 7am and begin your journey. Pass through Ifrane, a winter ski resort built by the French in the 1930’s to resemble a Swiss village. Continue passing through the cedars forest in Azrou where you will see the monkeys then drive across the Middle Atlas Mountains. Most of the day will be spent winding your way through the beautiful forests, springs, jagged rock faces, and Berber villages as you cross the Atlas Mountains and begin to descend towards the Sahara Desert. Half way, you will stop for lunch in the town of Midelt, famous for its fossils and rocks, then continue towards Merzouga in the road. Stop to get a panoramic view of the a huge oasis of palm tree and reach to Merzouga in the afternoon. After having some mint tea, the guide and camels will be waiting to carry you across the sandy dunes of the erg-chebbi. Enjoy the beauty of the sunset on camel and after 1-hour, you will reach to the desert camp to spend night in a berber tent. At your desert shelter, your camels are hobbled and mint tea is served. After a wonderful dinner, watch the stars until you fall asleep. Overnight: Desert Camp – Berber tent
Day 2: Todra Gorges – Rissani – Merzouga “Erg Chebbi” – Camel Trekking & Night in Desert
After breakfast, we will have a walk in Todra gorge before we took the road to Merzouga.crossing Ziz valley through Tinjdad, Jorf and Erfoud.we will stop in Rissani for lunch in a nice traditional restaurant with the famous local food “PizzaBerberr”we will have a quick visit to the city , when we leave Rissani to Merzouga we’ll feel the beginning of the Saharan desert we reach Merzouga before the sunset, Depending on your arrived to traditional Kasbah on the foot of the Dunes of Erg-Chebbi. After rest a mint tea the guide and camels will be waiting to carry you across the sandy Dunes of the Erg-Chebbi, you will enjoy the beauty of the sunset on the dunes, you will reach to the desert camp to spend night in a Berber tent. At your desert shelter, your camels are hobbled and mint tea is served. After a wonderful dinner, there will be a camp fire and drums playing, and we will listen to the songs of the Berbers, Nomads of Southern Moroccan.
Day 3: Merzouga Camel ride – Ziz Valley – Medilt – Fez
In the morning you can get up early, take a walk over the sand Dunes and watch the sunrise from just behind the Algerian border, which is about 50 km from Merzouga. We take camel back to the hotel , after breakfast, shower and Rest, we’ll start our tour back to fes, through ,ziz valley ,berber villages, middle atlas the middle atlas, we will arrive to Fes in the afternoon for the end of the trip .
The price includes : 3-Days Tour from Fes
- An air conditioned 4×4 or Minivan, depending on the number of the group
- English/French/Spanish speaking driver during the tour
- Pick up & Drop off at your Marrakech & Fes accommodations
- Overnight in Dades gorges or Skoura in a traditional comfortable Hotel. Possibility to upgrade to a deluxe hotel on a private tour
- Camel Trek to overnight in Luxury Camp with Ensuite-bathroom and shower
- Private rooms/tents
- Dinner and breakfast are daily included
- Free time to explore the sites such as Ait Ben Haddou kasbah, Walks, Canyons, Breaks for photos,..Etc
- Local guide in Ait Ben Haddou
- No forced Shopping
- No hidden costs
Extra costs to be expected : 3 Days Tour From Fes
- Lunch (Full Menus cost an average of 10€, and you can order “á la carte” in most places)
- Drinks ( if you drink a lot of water, you can purchase a package of 6 bottles from a small shop).
Here are some of our Top recommended Morocco Desert Tours from Fes.
- 3 Days tours from Fes to Marrakech – Fes to Marrakech Desert Tour 4 days, Marrakech to Fes Desert Tours , Fes To Marrakech 3 days
- Sahara Desert Tours from Fes, Morocco Sahara Desert Tours from Fes, Fes to Marrakech Desert Tours 2 Days, Fes to Marrakech Desert Tours 3 days
- Fes to Marrakech via Sahara Desert, Fes to Marrakech via rose valley, Morocco Desert Tour from Fes 4 days, Fes to Marrakech Desert tour tripadvisor
- Best Fes to Marrakech Desert Tour 3 days,Luxury Desert Tour Morocco, Luxury Tours Morocco, Desert Safari Fes
Additional info of the 3-Day desert tour Fes to Marrakech
- – Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- – Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- – Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- – Quad bike & Buggy driving in the dunes are not included in the price, but it is possible to add them as an extra.
Important Note: Our proposal Fes Tours can be modified and designed according to your requirements and needs, so feel free to contact us.
Suggested Best tours Around Morocco
World Morocco Tours has been customizing private tours of Morocco since 2008. As an independent family business, we understand that your group is unique, and your tour of Morocco should be too. Let us know what you have in mind, and we will plan a bespoke vacation customized for you personally.