Best 2-Days Desert Tour From Fez To Merzouga – Fez Desert Trip
#book 2-Days Itinerary Covering: Fez – Ifrane- middle Atlas -Merzouga – Fez
Fez Desert Tours: Morocco Tours Travel | Fez Adventure Tours | 2-Days 1 Night Fez Desert Trip | 2 Days 1 Nights Fez Holidays | 2-Days 1-Nights Morocco Wildlife Holidays Tours | 2-Days Deseret trips, holidays and vacations
2-Days Tour From Fez to Merzouga
Activity Schedule :
Safe to Travel // Nature Price Inclusive // Activities Optional // Flexible bookings // Availability: Daily // Starting Time :8 AM // Pick up & Drop Back // Instant Confirmation
Book Your Best 2-Days From Fez To Merzouga Desert Tour
Are you planning a week of enjoyment? We have specifically designed tour packages covering numerous parts of the country here. Take up the classic golden triangle tour or best 2-days desert tour if you are looking for a flawless time. If you love heritage and culture, you can take up World Morocco tours to explore the 2-Days desert Tour from Fez . Do you love nature? Take the south Morocco hill station tour or from Fez desert tour. Are you planning a relaxing time? You can choose nightlife style Sahara Desert tour packages or stick with World Morocco spiritual vacation time. 2 days desert tour from fez , 2 days desert tour from fez ,
Browse through our 2-days Desert Tour from fez itineraries and choose one to enjoy an enchanting time in Morocco.
2-Day Fez to Merzouga desert trip
Merzouga is a tiny city out at the edge of Erg Chebbi in the Sahara Desert. This town is just 20 km away from the border to Algeria where the traditional paved road comes to an end, and the amazing Sahara Desert dunes start. Merzouga desert is one of the most common points of Bivouacs and Moroccan Camel treks. The 2 days desert tour from fez to Merzouga is one of the most coveted Morocco desert tours. 2 days desert tour from fez , 2 days desert tour from fez ,
Departures from Fez occur on a daily basis. Fez to Merzouga tour is packed with many sites, making your tour interesting as you’ll be experiencing one scenery after another. The incredible change of landscape is stunning: From the Ifrane in middle atlas to capita of Appel to several valleys and oases including Middle Atlas Mountains, rocky plateaus, and the dramatic Erg Chebbi dunes. So if you’d like to discover the deepest of Moroccan desert, this is the best trip for you to explore that ands live the magice of Sahara desert tour 2 days desert tour from fez , 2 days desert tour from fez ,
Book Your 2-Days tour Fez desert tour with us ,Standard & Luxury desert tour option are availibale by your choice
What you can expect ?
Discover the peace and tranquility of life in the Sahara on this private 2-days tour from Fez to Merzouga desert . The 2-days desert camp & camel ride safari let you sleep in a nomadic desert camp, pass through Berber villages, see Africa’s majestic Atlas Mountains and watch the sun rise and set on the back of a camel. Visit the Osis Valley Of ziz Ceder Forest in heart of Midlle Atlas , Merzouga Camel trekking . Also, visit the Valley (to witness Morocco’s second longest river), the Golden dunes and much more. Accommodations, lunch and dinner around a campfire are also included.
Best 2-days desert tour from Fez To Merzouga Desert Tour summary :
Day 1: Fez -Ifrane- Middle Atlas Merzouga
Day 2: Merzouga- Rissani – Back To Fez
HERE ARE THE 2-DAY DESERT TOUR FROM Fez TO MERZOUGA DESERT HIGHLIGHTS:
- Cross the High Atlas Mountains with its pass of Tizi Ntlaghomt
- Walk to the Ceder Forest and play with monkys
- Climb up to hight atlas canyons
- Visit Ifrane green and clean city in Morocco
- Ride a camel in Erg Chebbi to watch the colour-changing sunset
- Spend the night at a Berber desert camp at the Sahara desert.
The First Day Starting from Fez to Merzouga Via ifran Midllet Atlas Mountains
Departing from Fez you will begin your ascent into the Atlas mountains We will pass through Ifrane, a winter ski resort in a totally un-Moroccan style built by the French in the 1930s to resemble a Swiss village. Visit the cedar forest in Azrou and see the monkeys in the trees. Midelt Most of the day will be spent winding your way through the beautiful forests, springs, jagged rock faces, and Berber villages as you cross the Atlas Mountains and begin to descend towards the Sahara Desert. Half way, you will stop for lunch in the town of Midelt, famous for its fossils and rocks, then you will continue towards Merzouga Merzouga you will reach to Merzouga in the afternoon around , where your guide and camels will be waiting for you. After a short break, you will start a camel trek across the sandy dunes of the Erg Chebbi. See the desert landscape and sunset from the camelback, and after two hours you will reach to the desert camp to spend the night in a Berber tent. At your desert shelter, your camels are hobbled and mint tea is served. After dinner, watch the stars. Overnight in the tent. 2 days desert tour from fez , 2 days desert tour from fez , 2 days desert tour from fez , 2 days desert tour from fez ,
- The Seconday Days We will Back to Fez From Merzouga : On the next morning Tour from Fes continue by camel ride back to Merzouga village and we enjoy desert sunrise. We drive back to Fes passing Rissani ,Erfoud and Midelt. Once we reach Fes, we drop you off at your desired place and tour from Fes finishes 2 Days Desert Trip From Fes 2 days desert tour from fez , 2 days desert tour from fez ,
How To Book Tour Payment Methods:
2-Days Desert Tour From Fez to Merzouga
- Confirm & Pay a Deposit
If you are totally satisfied with our tour itinerary and service proposal, please send us an email telling us that you agree on our Service Proposal.
- Deposit Payment
A deposit is required to confirm the booking. The balance needs to be paid in full before the use of our service. If we receive your booking less than 30 days prior to the tour start date, the payment needs to be made in full when you confirm the tour. Kindly note this may take up to 7 days or even 10 days before the money activates our account. This depends on the banks where your account and our account are open. We accept Cash, Credit Card, PayPal, Western Union, Wire Transfer.
Please double check with our travel consultant to see if all the proposed trip services are still available when you confirm the tour.
We deal with PayPal account holders only, means you need to be registered beforehand with PayPal in order to pay an electronic invoice that we send to your e-mail address. All in invoices are in USD or EURO currencies; MAD is not yet supported by PayPal system.
Deposit is required to confirm the booking. The balance needs to be paid in full before the use of our service. If we receive you’re booking less than 30 days prior to the tour start date, the payment needs to be made in full when you confirm the tour. Kindly note this may take up to 7 days or even 10 days before the money activates our account. This depends on the banks where your account and our account are open We accept Cash, Credit Card, PayPal, Western Union, Wire TransferPlease double check with our travel consultant to see if all the proposed trip services are still available when you confirm the tour. You should read before making any payment/deposit.
- Credit/Debit card Authorization Form:
For the credit/debit card payment, we only accept Visa or MasterCard subject to additional transaction fee of 4%, will be added for card processing fee on top of the package bills.
- Receive A Confirmation:
After we receive payment of deposit, your reservation for touring with us is confirmed. You will receive this confirmation via email and/or written confirmation. Along with this confirmation will be useful packing and travel tips and other information that you may need to know. We are able to provide you recommendations for possible flight itineraries, Riads & Hotels anywhere in Morocco. In any case, when your airline tickets, Riads or Hotels are booked we request that you please send us your Riad/Hotel name and address for pick up or your flight information (flight number, arrival/departure date and time) if you are to be picked up from an airport.
End Of Best 3-Days Tour From Fez Sahara Desert
NOTES: 2-Days Desert Tour From Fez
- Reduction of 5% for cash payments .
- Reduction for children between 8 – 12 sharing a room with 2 adults.
- Private tour. In case of group travel (always very small number), must be informed in advance.
- The order of the itinerary can vary depending on schedule of visits.
- Dinner on the first day and breakfast on the last depending on flight schedules.
- Programs can be modified according to customer preferences or days available for the holidays.
- Departures will always be early in the morning to take advantage of sunlight
Additional info of the 2 Day desert tour Marrakech
- – Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- – Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- – Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- – Quad bike & Buggy driving in the dunes are not included in the price, but it is possible to add them as an extra.
Why Should I go For 2-Days Desert Tour From Fez ?
- Chance to experience the unspoiled Moroccan Desert with a professional crew.
- Experience the thrill of a lifetime as you go on an exhilarating 4X4 drive over the endless sand dunes.
- Take in the magnificent desert sunset views.
- Enjoy camel ride and other desert-exclusive activities like sandboarding, quad biking etc. (but available only upon request).
- Cool down at the desert campsite.
- Relax in its Bedouin-style tent, smoke Shisha and get your hands tattooed with beautiful Arabic henna designs.
- Dress yourself up in traditional Moroccan Culture and pose for some great souvenir photographs.
- Enjoy a dinner with a wide range of vegetarian and vegetarian foods.
- Watch the spellbinding belly dance and the impressively dervish Tanura performance.
Tour with Flexible Booking Policy
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Hote Pick up and drop off in Hote / Riad
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- 1-nights accommodation
- overnight in a Tent in Merzouga desert
- About 1 hour Camel Ride on the Sand Dunes of Merzouga
- Private A/C Vehicle, 4WD Toyota Land Cruiser or Van + fuel
- English/French/Spanish speaking driver during the tour
- Pick up & Drop off at your Fes accommodation
- Camel Trek to overnight in a luxury desert bivouac (Private tents)
- Free time to explore the sites, Walks, Breaks for photos,..Etc
- Flexible and Customized stops
Why Book With Us?
- Electronic Voucher
- Instant Confirmation
- Fast and Secure Payment
- No-hassle best price guarantee
- Customer care available
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities